Print Thread
F
Farbu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hallo,

habe ein Problem mit dem Spiel. Sobald ich auf "Neues Spiel" klicke, friert das Spiel ein und ich sehe plötzlich folgendes Bild:

[Linked Image]

Manchmal komme ich bis zur Charaktererstellung. Aber wenn ich meinen Charakter bestätige, friert das Spiel wieder ein und ich sehe das selbe Bild.

Habe schon diverse Ratschläge aus dem Forum befolgt, bisher aber keine Lösung für das Problem gefunden. Unter anderem:

- Alle Treiber die auf der DVD mitgeliefert werden, installiert
- Spiel als Administrator starten und mit einem Häkchen bei " Desktopgestaltung deaktivieren"
- Grafikkartentreiber auf den Neusten Stand bringen

Hardwarespezifikationen:

Betriebssystem: Windows 7 N 64 Bit mit SP1
Grafikkarte: Radeon HD 7800
Prozessor: AMD FX 6300
Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB
Mainboard: ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0

Hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen.

Viele Grüße,
Farbu

Last edited by Farbu; 15/07/13 11:18 AM.
Support
Support
(Google Übersetzung)

Hast du den Patch installieren, wenn Ihr Spiel ist nicht schon aktualisiert? (Ego Draconis Support-Seite)

Ein Absturz nach Klick auf "New Game" oder nach der Charaktererstellung kann durch Audio-Codec Probleme verursacht werden. Installieren Sie die AC3 Audio Codec Filter.

Spielen Sie die ursprüngliche Version von Divinity 2 Ego Draconis?

Wenn der (jüngsten) Entwicklers Cut-Version des Spiels veröffentlicht wurde, einige digitale Versionen von Ego Draconis hatte Flames of Vengeance und Dragon Knight Saga der Entwickler-Cut-Version hinzugefügt, um die Konten automatisch. Für die Retail-Versionen, sowie andere digitale Veröffentlichungen, bot Larian eine digitale Kopie des Entwicklers Cut Version aus dem Larian Vault. Sehen Sie im folgenden Thema (in englischer Sprache) für Details, oder E-Mail support@larian.com, in deutscher Sprache. Die Person, die in der Regel überwacht die wichtigste Stütze-Mail-Adresse ist weg für die Woche, aber jemand sollte noch werden antworten, auch wenn sie möglicherweise langsamer als üblich.

Divinity 2: Developer's Cut and Anthology on Steam

--

Did you install the patch, if your game is not already updated? (Ego Draconis support page)

A crash after clicking on 'New Game' or after character creation can be caused by audio codec problems. Try installing the AC3 Audio Filter codec.

Are you playing the original release of Divinity 2 Ego Draconis?

When the (most recent) Developer's Cut version of the game was released, some digital releases of Ego Draconis, Flames of Vengeance and Dragon Knight Saga had the Developer's Cut version added to the accounts automatically. For the retail versions, as well as other digital releases, Larian offered a digital copy of the Developer's Cut version from the Larian Vault. See the following topic (in English) for details, or email support@larian.com, in German. The person who usually monitors the main support email address is away for the week, but someone should still be answering, though possibly slower than usual.

Divinity 2: Developer's Cut and Anthology on Steam

F
Farbu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Im playing the release that came with the magazine 'PC Games' in Juni 2013. I think the patch is already included. My gamerversion is 1.3.15.112.

I installed the codecs but still had the same problems. After reboot i tried once more and the game worked. I thought the problem would be solved and changed the hardware settings to high. Then I klicked on 'New Game' again and the same problem occured...

Of course I instandly set back the hardwaresettings but the game still doesn`t work.

Support
Support

I would assume that version is not eligible for the Developer's Cut upgrade.

Did you try rebooting again to see if that was what helped, or it was just a coincidence? Maybe it is random, so if you try a dozen times, or something, maybe it will work again?

One person in the GOG forum reported that setting the game to run on a specific CPU core helped:

The only thing that I found that worked was setting the multicore affinity to 1 processor manually. I also used a program to set the affinity permanently: ImageCFG. There are others out there that do this, but the one I am used to is ImageCFG.

You could also try disabling multicore in the graphics options.

Do you have access to a different computer you could install the game on? If so, and the game works properly, you can save right away and then transfer that save back to your computer (there is an illusionist in the starting village where you can go through the character creation process again, if you wish).

In XP the saves are in the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\ %username% \Local Settings\Application Data\Divinity 2\Savegames

or in Vista / Win 7

C:\Users\ %username% \AppData\Local\Divinity 2\Savegames

You may need to set Windows Explorer to show hidden files and folders (XP, Vista, Win 7).

F
Farbu Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Thank you, after a little trial and error I have found the problem. I just had to install a videocodec pack. The game works fine now smile
Your tip with the codecs brought me on track.

Support
Support

Glad you got it working. party

Moderated by  Alix, Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard