Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
stranger
stranger
I would love the game to be released as early as possible but as DarkHawk said they should take as much time as they need as they were always rushed to realize the games as quickly as possible which makes the games lack features they wanted but they still where greate games.

As for now i am happy with beta which added some new content that i still need to explore and eaven without beta i have already spent 50 hours on it messing around killing everyone and so on.

And as beta have bean relised i dont think it will take them long till they relise the game i think it might take them up to 2-3 months if not more but i will weate as i love the game and i think they deserv to use what time they want to do everything right

Embrace Your Dreams And Whatever Happens Protect Your Honor
D
stranger
stranger
D
Amazon now lists the game with a release date of June, 24th.

E
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
So, any news? Is June 24th the confirmed release date?

Support
Support

No, and no. There has been no official announcement.

addict
addict
Surprised nobody mentioned the fairly short duration of the Dragon Commander Beta.

I personally estimate the game to be out soon, during May at the latest. But the official release date is, as stated by Larian since sometime in the past, when it's ready.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
C
apprentice
apprentice
C
The official release date as of right now is "Spring, 2014" which can safely be interpreted as "by the end of Q2, 2014" to avoid any unfortunate ambiguity in what is considered spring and what summer.

veteran
veteran
it's june 20

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard