Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
veteran
veteran
I too love to read your story Stabbey!! smile

I had have the same problem like scalla and others .. but later on I discovered I can AGAIN read your nice divnity-story ! delight

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
veteran
veteran
By the end of July, hopefully the entire thing will be up on a different site, so the viewing problems will be ended.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Dear... I came back from vacation and I just read the end of your LP. 'Wow' is the word. The sound when the screen fades startled me, and I was almost crying when reading the conclusion.

Congratulation, I don't think I never found a fanwork as good for years! That's a pity none of my friends would be interested enough to read it in English; this would be so nice to share frown

"The Frenglais does déjà exist. Many gens are parling this langue" Barta
veteran
veteran
Thank you.

One thing I wanted to do with my story is to surprise even those who've played the game, who know what really happens.

I haven't been working a lot on getting it onto that second site, blame Starcraft 2 for that. I also want to finish cleaning up the translated version of 'Tales from the Lost Kingdom' before that as well. Once it's up I'll post the new link in this thread.

veteran
veteran
Here is the new permanent location for the tale:

http://lparchive.org/LetsPlay/DivineDivinity/index.html

veteran
veteran
Thanks Stabbey !!
Nice done !!
I love to read such a story of real fantasy !

Note:
I have already try to write a fantasy story on my own, but I'm better in mathematic based things or making a difficult "Sudoku" for example ... logical puzzles, etc ...

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
Lynn Offline OP
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
I have made publicity at the Divine Divinity Facebook Page .
It's just so great! up

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Here is the new permanent location for the tale:

http://lparchive.org/LetsPlay/DivineDivinity/index.html

Thanks! I'm a new member here and was hoping for something like that. I have also shared your link at another gaming-site, so you may see more members coming in here.

Be warned, it's all your fault! wink

I know you think you understood what you think I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard