Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Created a character yesterday (new patch today already? sheesh you guys are busy)

was a zombie.
was low on health.
used potion.
died.

thought "my character should be smart enough to not carry around a potion, already hotkeyed on my bar, that will kill me."

figured I'd report it as a bug. Enjoy.

veteran
veteran
I think it would probably be better to just heed the healing warning clearly listed on the Zombie trait, and pass the potion to someone else in the party that can safely use it. Better than missing out on some free potions.

addict
addict
lol. sry.

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
the free potions are nice, but the loss of a resurrection scroll to figure it out the first time is no bueno.

I mean as a powergamer I'm fine with it, but it IS odd that your character has a "murder me" button ready to press on demand.

I figure it should be replaced by a poison potion, if those work in reverse, or the character should get 3 scrolls of poison dart instead, so that you can stand in poison to heal yourself (it's almost the same thing)

addict
addict
My assumptionis they wont just change for one1 special talent the starting items. The description of the healing potions and the talent Zombie are clear.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kingrames
I figure it should be replaced by a poison potion, if those work in reverse, or the character should get 3 scrolls of poison dart instead, so that you can stand in poison to heal yourself (it's almost the same thing)

I dig the poison potion suggestion. smile

V
stranger
stranger
V
This perk is so annoying.
Every time you stand in poison to heal - you get fite arrow or something and *BOOM* :3

Link Copied to Clipboard