Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by gandalfnho
Some ETA for Kirill's Early Work Digital Soundtrack?

On a slightly related topic, I had to check my Larian Vault to confirm that I, indeed, pledged for a digital OST back when. Unfortunately, there are no indications there on how to download it... I take it, it's not available yet, either?

Last edited by Koveras; 18/10/14 05:36 AM.
Support
Support

The game soundtrack has been available for some time now; for the GOG version it is listed with the bonus content in the game library, while the Steam version automatically downloads it to the '..\SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\CollectorsEdition\Soundtrack' folder.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It depends..

If you have Steam it's here

Where you have steam installed wink
SteamApps\common\Divinity - Original Sin\CollectorsEdition

If you have GOG, there must be some option to download it from there too. but since I have the steam key I dunno.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Oh, I see, thank you! I have the Steam version, but I never got the idea to look for my OST download in the game folder itself. laugh

A
stranger
stranger
A
Today I received this e-mail:
"Dear backer,

Thank you for your message.

Because we have already placed our order for non-Steam DVD copies of Divinity: Original Sin, we are no longer able to add additional backers to that list. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Lynn Vanbesien
Larian Studios"

Well, I' m a little confused. Does this mean I won't be receiving my copy or is it just a generic message to all backers?
Thanks in advance!

Support
Support

It isn't a generic message, AFAIK. Did you request a DRM free DVD after the deadline?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I 've just checked my messages and it seems that I sent a mail at BackupDOS@larian.com, requesting a drm free copy on 23/6, so it's definitely before the deadline (26/6)...

stranger
stranger
Hey, I got a problem that I clicked on get key for dragon commander, and it gave me a vault key. It did not even ask me if I wanted a steam key.
So now I have a vault key, and want that retracted and get a steam key.
I sent a support request around june to support@larian.com . Then I gave you some time due to all the work on DOS and the much deserved vacation after that. A month ago I emailed again and got again the "You will be contacted again in a reasonable time period." .
So 2 requests:
1) can somebody retract my vault key so I can get a steam key?
2) can somebody just remove all references to support@larian.com, since nobody is listening anyway (except for a bot), or change the autoreply to "give up, try the forums".

I can wait for the keys since a linux version does not exist yet, but I do want an answer.

Support
Support

Did you check your spam folder, if you have filters set up, in case a reply was misfiled?

The general support email is checked by a person and should be either answered or forwarded to the appropriate person to deal with.

stranger
stranger
I have checked the logs of the mailserver. The only reply I ever get is from the autoresponder:
2014-12-06 20:37:09 1XxLA2-00082x-PE <= <> H=webmail.larian.com [94.103.155.104]:47734 I=[192.168.0.250]:25 P=esmtp S=2114 id=708389628.201208.1417894617743.JavaMail.zimbra@webmail.larian.com T="Re: kickstarter dragon commander key" from <> for
for my latest request.
The second request was via google so I have no logs, but I also have an empty spam folder. As google is no microsoft it would always reject the mail if they are not planning to deliver it (microsoft always silently deletes legitimate e-mail in order to fight the spam).
As far as I know there was enough information in my request to either fulfill the request, or send me a pm through the forum (My forum e-mail is available at larianvault so...).
A reply would have bounced, or appeared in googles spam box. A reply would in all cases turn up in my mail server logs.
I fear there might be a technical problem in the ticketing system of larian, or that they send mail through the spam filter *after* sending an autoreply. (zimbra is a mail based office/groupware system, not a ticketing system)

To be short: yes, I am pretty sure they did not attempt to reply to the ticket. I do not accuse larian of intentional wrong doing. It's probably a fluke somewhere, but this forum seems to be the only way for me to get through to support@larian.com...

Edit:
I also noticed that the support mails are at least since november sent by <>, which is actually not done.
Before that the envelope sender was do-not-reply-support@larian.com, which at least allows one to find the errors. So they actually changed something, but the change is incorrect, since you should always be able to track bounces.
I am talking envelope senders and not the From: header.
And I noticed thay I've send 3 unanswered requests to support since june, with a not responded time between 5 months and 4 weeks, and a 4th request this saturday. Maybe they have mailfilters that can't handle IPv6?
So if someone of larian can PM me on this forum we can find out what happened to the requests and maybe turn it into a FAQ. But I get the feeling reading this thread that larian somehow looses mail.
Anyway: larian: my original request of saturday has the e-mail ID 20141206193521.GT5730@kwaak.net, which has been accepted by your mail-server @94.103.155.104 with id 690B17A411F with tls even.
Maybe we can track this ticket through the system to see if it reaches someone. If it does, then too bad (for this problem support problem, not for my original problem). I do not have logs from june and juli anymore, and I cannot look into googles logs.

Last edited by SirDirty; 07/12/14 07:42 PM.
old hand
old hand
SirDirty: I emailed you.

Tweeting @forktong
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ForkTong
SirDirty: I emailed you.

ForkTong to the rescue!
I got my key!
We still didn't figure out where the support requests went in the system (a new test support request simply arrived). So to others that think that larian does not answer the support mail, they do! But something seems to go wrong sometimes and it is not easy to pinpoint, but your e-mail might have gotten lost somehow.
I am grateful they are better in writing great games than in setting up a fool proof e-mail ticketing system ;-).

A
stranger
stranger
A
Was my e-mail received from backupdos@larian.com? I've sent it on 18/12.

Support
Support

The person or people who check that account may be off until Jan 5th.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hello guys.

Is there any update on when kickstarter backers will be able to download 'Kirill's Early Works'

I had backed a tier that included that but I never received it in my my package that I got a while ago and forgot to ask about it at that time. Is this a digital download or a physical thing?

Thanks

Support
Support

I'll check on that.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Is there a way to check if my "Message in the woods" can be found in the game? I have watched through the messages by clicking on the tree countless times with most of the messages repeating over and over again but the one I entered cannot be seen.

Support
Support

You can open the Game.pak file (in the '..\Divinity - Original Sin\Data' folder) in a text editor that can handle the size (Wordpad, etc) and search for your message.
Don't save, of course; if you wanted to make any changes, you'd have to use a hex editor.

If you can not find it, email supportdos@larian.com, with the email address you used when you backed the kickstarter and/or have linked to your Vault account, and what the message should be.

C
stranger
stranger
C
If I bagged for two versions of the game. How do I get my 2nd key? smile

Support
Support

For a digital tier there should be 2 entries in the game in the Vault Kickstarter rewards list; for a physical tier there should be one digital entry and you should have long since gotten the boxed version, if you filled in your address.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard