Print Thread
M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
NAO.

journeyman
journeyman
I thought it was just me that couldn't connect. So this is a problem we're all having?

old hand
old hand
No, they just added Mr C to the no Global Chat list today. Just you two! lol

Yeah it is all of us, we overwhelmed it.

journeyman
journeyman
Well I thought it was some port forwarding thing, you know how PC online stuff goes.

veteran
veteran
Works fine for me (ingame, not during char creation or main or whever I saw it before the main game loaded)... so I instantly switched it off.

veteran
veteran
Larian Studios @larianstudios

We're sorry to announce that until we have better moderation options, we will switch off the global chat in Divinity:Original Sin

Last edited by LordCrash; 03/07/14 01:11 PM.

WOOS
D
stranger
stranger
D
Oh thaaat's a reason behind this. Well what did they expect it to be, little-pony-friendship-is-magic kind of talks?

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Originally Posted by dreyk
Oh thaaat's a reason behind this. Well what did they expect it to be, little-pony-friendship-is-magic kind of talks?

In early access, it was like that smile

old hand
old hand
Yea it was pretty good in Early access; to be honest I can see how it would be rough with 200K people on the same time (even if everyone is well behaved; and then when you throw in a few rotten apples it would be out of control very fast)

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by meme
Yea it was pretty good in Early access; to be honest I can see how it would be rough with 200K people on the same time (even if everyone is well behaved; and then when you throw in a few rotten apples it would be out of control very fast)

Yes, it's a super cool feature, but not only moderate it, but also organize it wisely. Really to break up the thousands of players we'd need several different chat room types.

old hand
old hand
Given Early Access we were hopeful, but indeed, our optimism seems to have been misplaced. We'll bring it back but more segregated.

Link Copied to Clipboard