Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
I was hoping that when I leave my PC, that i can still play the saved file on my macbook. Doesn't work.

Does it have anything to do with disabling steam cloud service on this latest patch? When will this feature be available?

I also tried to look for an actual save file but on the pc but could not find one.

D:OS is fuckin' awesome game that i need to play when im on the road smile

Last edited by SHIBBY888; 02/07/14 07:14 PM.
old hand
old hand
We're compressing the size of the save games and deactivated cloud saving until then. (We did that because the save games were too big for Steam Cloud) It'll be there in one of the coming updates.

S
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Lar_q
We're compressing the size of the save games and deactivated cloud saving until then. (We did that because the save games were too big for Steam Cloud) It'll be there in one of the coming updates.

Thanks for the quick reply! can't wait to play my heroes on the move!

Support
Support

On PC, each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder.

Someone mentioned using Dropbox to sync saves.

O
stranger
stranger
O
I've moved a save game from Windows to Mac, advanced the game, saved again, then copied the save back to Windows. Never had a single problem and Dropbox was very useful in the process.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Yeah I'm currently transferring files between machines right now. Steam cloud saves would be amazing!

+1

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard