Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by prypiat
So GOG key is available ? Nice !

But can someone tell me which version it is (1.0.47 ?) and if the French translation is currently included in GOG version please ?

...or, if not, does someone has an estimation of the time I'll have to wait before French version release on GOG ?

Thanks in advance guys wink

GOG is currently 1.0.37. I have no idea if this means it's included or not though.

pts Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Should work now. Will only work on Steam keys that were created before the release of the game, i.e. Alpha and Beta keys.

Great thank you !

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Mindtraveller
Should work now. Will only work on Steam keys that were created before the release of the game, i.e. Alpha and Beta keys.

But what about my situation: I never have used any keys, but when on release day I have logged in profile at Larian Vault and discovered that Divinity: Original Sin Digital shows Steam instead of GOG, while I was absolutely sure that previously I had selected GOG (and checked that several times) and when
I wanted to change it - but after clicking on it (button with arrow, similar to change input button for Kickstarter Dragon Forum Badge) steam-key was generated and now it says Delivered and "This Steam key cannot be destroyed.". I am not using Steam at all and really don't want it. As I said I never ask for steam-key, wasn't use it and not gave it to anyone else.

How to solve this problem?

I looked up your email address on the forum and matched it to your KS profile on the Vault and fixed that. Let me know if it works.

Tweeting @forktong
journeyman
journeyman

I activated the Steam key for the Early Access, but had chosen GOG for my final copy. I've been checking my Larian Vault KS backer page every day, and I still have the red banner telling me to check back later if I want to change my Steam key into a GOG key.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by jimnms
I activated the Steam key for the Early Access, but had chosen GOG for my final copy. I've been checking my Larian Vault KS backer page every day, and I still have the red banner telling me to check back later if I want to change my Steam key into a GOG key.

I still have that too, despite having created a GOG key after deleting my Steam one.

Have you got any link under there? A small text one, along the lines of "delete this key, it's undoable" or some such?

Last edited by Lil Raven; 03/07/14 05:12 AM.
Support
Support

[Linked Image]

H
stranger
stranger
H
- click on the link that is red underline @Raze post.
- then confirm that you know what you do (kill steam key forever and getting a gog key).

journeyman
journeyman
It's there now and the banner has been changed telling me that I can now change my key. I don't know if that link was there before, I never bothered to scroll down because a giant red banner at the top of the page said to try back later. I even checked it right before I made my previous reply and it still had the message to come back later.

stranger
stranger
Yeah, it confused me too, but I read that people had that little line there so I checked too. Hope it everything works for you now. wave

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Lar_q
There's been some complications but they are being sorted out. We really hope that we can get the Steam to GOG key transformation out of the door today. Players who didn't use their Steam key can already play via GOG.

Is there any way to get GoG key without revoking the Steam key? First of all, I kinda value my good account standing on Steam and usually after 2 or 3 revoked keys they issue ban for key usage and there is no appeal. Second, I'd like to keep my steam copy. And third, since I have Divinity Anthology and DK on GoG I'd love to add DOS as well.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Inazuma
@Mindtraveller
Man, I feel you, I hope you get this fixed! I would say best bet is to try and get support's attention (either emails or PMs).

Thanks for the encouragement!

I looked up your email address on the forum and matched it to your KS profile on the Vault and fixed that. Let me know if it works.

Many Thanks, it works now! I was able to destroy steam-key, select GOG and successfully redeemed new key. Thank You again.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Originally Posted by SniperHF

GOG is currently 1.0.37. I have no idea if this means it's included or not though.

Thanks SniperHF. I think I'll wait until someone/something confirms me french version is available wink

old hand
old hand
1.0.47 patch out today on GOG.

stranger
stranger
1.0.47 online now! French version available. wink

K
Kze Offline
stranger
stranger
K
Hi there !

French guy here, looking for the 1.0.47 and french version on Gog. You just said it was available on gog, but i can't find it. Could you help me with it, please ?

stranger
stranger
This feature is available only for backers. If you backed it, you may see the french and patched version on your GOG account page.

K
Kze Offline
stranger
stranger
K
Yes, i'm a backer, and the option doesn't appear :-(
I'm in discussion with a guy from the gog support since yesterday for downloading trouble etc, and so far, we haven't be helped much...
Maybe they didn't activate our backer credits :-/

Thanks for your answer smile

Last edited by Kze; 03/07/14 07:56 PM.
stranger
stranger
By the way i'm french too, and i'm a backer as you are. ^^
Everything is ok for me, except the fact i'm waiting for the translation of the Mac version.

Available on my account page :
DIVINITY: ORIGINAL SIN - GAME
Purchased on Jul 1, 2014
GOG.com Downloader mode
Faster, more convenient downloads! Install now
My game: Windows Mac
Preferred installer version:
Original game: Divinity: Original Sin - game
Windows installer, French 6.3 GB 2.0.0
Update (game version 1.0.47) 66 MB 2.1.0
DLC: Divinity: Original Sin - Source Hunter

So, i'm afraid the issue concerns your proper account... frown
Have you send GOG an email?

K
Kze Offline
stranger
stranger
K
Yes. Three mails, in fact smile

Yesterday, the links for downloading the game were saying "error 404, nothing found". 1st mail sent, after testing lots of stuff. They answered me to do the same thing i already did.
Today, i tried again to download the game with the same links "error 403 - Forbidden"
2nd and 3rd mail sent. I'm now waiting for an answer that should come only tomorrow, cause they are located in Europe, and they have to sleep while i lurk on forums to find a solution :p

What kind of offer did you take when you backed ? We took the duo pack, with 2 codes, potion, Musics (which don't appear in downloadable bonus, btw), and i think that's it. I'm wondering if that's a problem of offer, or just bad luck.

stranger
stranger
I'd say it's probably more bad luck...

I took the $95.00 reward. A digital copy, i chosed the GOG one. A collector's box including a printed manual, the soundtrack, an artbook and a cloth map of the game world. Potion, engraving tool, message in the woods, Zandalor's Epic Trunks Of Intelligence as little goodies. ^^

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard