Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Vometia
Hmm, I've got these badges but not a Kickstarter one for some reason. Is that because I use different email addresses for Larian and Kickstarter? Larian Vault knows about my Kickstarter account, though.

Edit: looking through the replies, I'm guessing that the other badges are instead of the Kickstarter one... correct? I'm easily confused.

The Dragon badge replaced the green KS badge because you pledged more. Each person can only have one of three based on the tier they pledged at: the basic green KS badge, the dragon badge or the divine badge. And then there's the dev badge that may go alongside the latter two depending on the amount of in game content you had tied to your tier.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Darth_Trethon
The Dragon badge replaced the green KS badge because you pledged more. Each person can only have one of three based on the tier they pledged at: the basic green KS badge, the dragon badge or the divine badge. And then there's the dev badge that may go alongside the latter two depending on the amount of in game content you had tied to your tier.

But I want more! laugh

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Let's see, does it work for me?

G
G
So Darth what's that 2nd bade you have?
You have the devine badge and then what's that other one?

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
old hand
old hand
Can we trade badges like steam cards ? We could like offer 2 green brade for a poka-dotta badge ?

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by ForkTong
I have just added all Kickstarter backers that are on the forum to the groups that allow you to show off a badge under your nickname.

Cool! Thank you muchly.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Garod
Still missing the Weresheep badge I guess smile
in the Vault the WOOS addon doesn't mention the badge, only the KS page mentions it in the addon list.

It does, check again.

I'd be happy with at least one badge, but alas, this special "SQL magic" isn't working for me. meh

journeyman
journeyman
I use my personal email address on Kickstarter (and Larian Vault), but I use a different email for things like forums. I updated the forum to use the same email as on KS and Larian Vault. I don't see any badges in the profile prefs. Do I need to wait for another update or should it have recognized my email when I changed it?

apprentice
apprentice
Wont work for me smirk

stranger
stranger
Did not work for me either, ohwell! You guys will just have to trust that i am a backer ^^

addict
addict
Says the *STRANGER*! laugh

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I have no badges other than the ones already active. Same email on forum account as on kickstarter account. Also backed for weresheep and joined the weresheep group.

EDIT: Oh I see those are the correct ones!

Last edited by Zaxth; 04/07/14 07:15 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
Hello Larian.

Do I have a badge? I should have one.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Infinitron
Hello Larian.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=506499#Post506499

Last edited by dlux; 04/07/14 07:48 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by dlux
Hello Larian.

http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=506499#Post506499

No "Group Images" option!

addict
addict
Hello Larian.

No "Group Images" option!

Yes, you are not the only one with this problem.

David wrote that if you don't have a badge now, then you will have to wait until the 14th. That is why I linked what he wrote.

Last edited by dlux; 04/07/14 08:48 PM.
veteran
veteran
Still missing the Weresheep badge I guess smile
in the Vault the WOOS addon doesn't mention the badge, only the KS page mentions it in the addon list.

It does, check again.

I'd be happy with at least one badge, but alas, this special "SQL magic" isn't working for me. meh

You're right, I forgot to check the summary page and only looked at the choices and input page. Still I am not overly concerned about it either way.

As for your other badges, have you tried to PM Larian via the KS page on the actual KS website? I'm sure they'll help you.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by ForkTong
I have just added all Kickstarter backers that are on the forum to the groups that allow you to show off a badge under your nickname.

However, YOU yourself need to check a box so that it shows.

Click on My Stuff [Linked Image] in the menu on top and then click Edit Profile. You will there find an option "Group Images to display". Check the box of any badge you wanna show and then click the Submit button way down at the bottom.

If you had a badge in your Kickstarter tier, but this option is not showing up, you probably filled in the wrong address in the Larianvault or haven't filled it in yet. 3376 people filled in an email address I could not find back in the forum database, so chances are there is something wrong. We will email these people to let them know. Please don't reply here in this topic, please fix it on larianvault. You can check what email address it should be by checking your forum profile.

I can't see the group images to display on my profile.

If this is relevant, I have changed my main email address before on this site for this profile.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
G
G
Hi Henry,
Yes it's relevant, because the badges are linked to the input you gave, so if your forum email is different to what you said on the KS inputs then it won't work.
Just let Larian know and they will fix it I think someone mentioned July 14th

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hi Henry,
Yes it's relevant, because the badges are linked to the input you gave, so if your forum email is different to what you said on the KS inputs then it won't work.
Just let Larian know and they will fix it I think someone mentioned July 14th

I'll just clarify somethings. it is the same input on the KS and the email registered for this profile (the email was changed for this profile) but my KS email input (on larianvault), emailon my KS, and the current profile email is not the same as the original email I had when I created this profile.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard