Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Kein
Originally Posted by Lar_q
There's been some complications but they are being sorted out. We really hope that we can get the Steam to GOG key transformation out of the door today. Players who didn't use their Steam key can already play via GOG.

Originally Posted by ForkTong
Should work now. Will only work on Steam keys that were created before the release of the game, i.e. Alpha and Beta keys.

Is there any way to get GoG key without revoking the Steam key? First of all, I kinda value my good account standing on Steam and usually after 2 or 3 revoked keys they issue ban for key usage and there is no appeal. Second, I'd like to keep my steam copy. And third, since I have Divinity Anthology and DK on GoG I'd love to add DOS as well.

bump or something

journeyman
journeyman
I'd like to know the answer to the above before I revoke my key. I don't want to be penalized because I want a GOG key.

enthusiast
enthusiast
I gave a beta key from my Kickstarter pledge to someone, but never intended for that person to have the full version of the game.
Since Larian's default policy of key expirement changed into beta access == full game, I used the Larian Vault to destroy that key and get a gog key instead.

Now I got Divnity Original Sin on gog, and the Steam key has dissapeared from Larian vault, but my friend there claims he can still play Divinity with the key that was supposed to be unvalid. It may be that the key is not made unvalid at all, or perhaps that it will only be so once he tries to reinstall the game.

veteran
veteran
Could take time if they do it in a bath. May be they will gather a few at some point and just revoke them all at once.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Kein
Could take time if they do it in a bath.

There's a disturbing mental image, lol.

old hand
old hand
The key withdrawal will not impact your status on Steam.

We cannot give 2 keys to single game backers or 4 keys to duo backers. I'm sure you understand.

The "destroyed" Steam keys may work for a while still because we cannot immediately ask for them to be revoked.

Tweeting @forktong
veteran
veteran
ASDADASD

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ForkTong
The key withdrawal will not impact your status on Steam.

Then you clearly not really familiar with steam and its robot-like Support.

Either way I guess I've got my answer.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard