Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Aramintai #511960 07/07/14 04:14 PM
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Aramintai
Ok, it's official - you need high telekenisis to throw the pyramid onto the spot in the pic:
[Linked Image]

How much is high? It doesn't work with level 3.

I guess level 5 at least?

WOOS
A
addict
addict
A
Disregard all that - you don't need high telekenisis at all, lol. You just need to drop it and stand in a very specific spot:
[Linked Image]

Don't know about you, guys, but it seems to me that the stairs are just plain buggy, ot this method is wrong and you actually need to do smth else here. But anyways, problem fixed. Now I've only one secret that's bugging me - the one in the Silverglen tavern cellar.

Last edited by Aramintai; 07/07/14 04:28 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
what to do once I am up there? there are two clickable statues but nothing happens

ashun #512121 07/07/14 06:06 PM
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by ashun
what to do once I am up there? there are two clickable statues but nothing happens

This room containts a rare skillbook for warriors, nothing more.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I don't get it, where do you "drop it"??? Is it supposed to glitch up the stairs?

Kabada #513039 08/07/14 12:41 PM
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I also have a guy with Telekinesis 6 and still can't throw it up there.

Kabada #513080 08/07/14 01:24 PM
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Kabada
I don't get it, where do you "drop it"??? Is it supposed to glitch up the stairs?

Drop the pyramid and stand exactly as in the picture.

Kabada #513082 08/07/14 01:25 PM
A
addict
addict
A
I also have a guy with Telekinesis 6 and still can't throw it up there.

You don't need telekenisis for this - look at the picture - I used Madora with 0 points in it. It's most likely a glitchy solution, but it works.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
It doesn't work. I drop it at the exact spot and its just there and doesn't glitch up.

apprentice
apprentice
Outside of the tomb are two statues with three red lights each, I found two switches outside, which turn two of the three red lights to green, anyone knows where the third swich is? Probably this is a way to turn of the lightning trap.

Last edited by DarkHawk; 08/07/14 08:17 PM.

Rollenspiel hört nicht beim technisch möglichen auf, es hört auf wo deine Fantasie endet.

Lasst uns den hilflosen Drachen vor der bösen Prinzessin retten!
... Das klingt irgendwie falsch...
enthusiast
enthusiast
@DarkHawk

No, the switches are there to open the knights tomb. I have found the Star Stone there, but I'm still looking for Garricks Blood Stone. I think I have to go down the vent, but how do I do that?

Do I have to use a rope? If the answer is "yes", where do I find it?

Or are the Star Stone I find and garricks blood stone one and the same?

Zelon #513566 08/07/14 09:41 PM
A
addict
addict
A
Originally Posted by Zelon
@DarkHawk

No, the switches are there to open the knights tomb. I have found the Star Stone there, but I'm still looking for Garricks Blood Stone. I think I have to go down the vent, but how do I do that?

He was dropped down the vent and you can find him in the room below with the star stone. There are no other safe ways into the dungeon and no other blood stones to be had there, because it was orks who stole blood stones from the warehouse, then made it look like it was Garrick job and then dumped him into the vent.

apprentice
apprentice
I found the levers after visiting the tomb and retrieving the star stone.

Rollenspiel hört nicht beim technisch möglichen auf, es hört auf wo deine Fantasie endet.

Lasst uns den hilflosen Drachen vor der bösen Prinzessin retten!
... Das klingt irgendwie falsch...
apprentice
apprentice
It may be late, but this tip should help people who get stuck in the tomb without putting points into perception and don't want to bother with the hot/cold game: Summon a minion, they will have enough perception to spot the footprints.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Nobody answered the question about the vent though... How do you get in there without dying? I already did all the rest of the tomb.

O
stranger
stranger
O
This is somewhat of a dumb question, but how does one go about destroying the giants? It is impossible to retreat from this fight. Is this fight only winnable by increasing my elemental resistance? Is there some witty way of retrieving the blood stone?

Last edited by Ozymandias; 11/07/14 10:29 PM.
O
stranger
stranger
O
An alternative to fighting to your death is finding the Titan Dictionary inside of the wizards house near a bed. This book will allow you to initiate an argument with the watchful guardian and potentially pass without violence. Unless you get fried by the lightning trap.

Last edited by Ozymandias; 11/07/14 10:44 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
does this still work because I sat here for 30 minutes putting down the pyramid but it never worked I also tried throwing it with telekinesis 8 and my stupid guy would just run to the stairs instead of throwing it

Kabada #517092 12/07/14 02:18 AM
veteran
veteran
Nobody answered the question about the vent though... How do you get in there without dying? I already did all the rest of the tomb.

You can't enter the vent. The corpse you see at the end of the tomb (the one with the ork horn) is the one who fell through the vent. If you already cleared the tomb there is noting more to do.

WOOS
stabito #517553 12/07/14 05:37 PM
E
stranger
stranger
E
Originally Posted by stabito
does this still work because I sat here for 30 minutes putting down the pyramid but it never worked I also tried throwing it with telekinesis 8 and my stupid guy would just run to the stairs instead of throwing it

It's the strength that makes it work. I just tried with all my characters and only the one with str=14 managed to throw the pyramid.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard