Next Thread
Print Thread
#513531 08/07/14 08:54 PM
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I've been holding out on playing the game until the content patch (2 companions, etc). Aside from patches, has Larian divulged any details as to when we can expect it? I remember reading something like the end of July, but I'm not sure.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
There are already 2 companions in the game. Do you mean companion AI?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Pimpollo
I've been holding out on playing the game until the content patch (2 companions, etc). Aside from patches, has Larian divulged any details as to when we can expect it? I remember reading something like the end of July, but I'm not sure.

My advice: don't wait. You can skill the two existing companions as you wish anyway (just make sure to pick them up as early as possible). I made Medora a ranger for example... rpg008

Last edited by LordCrash; 08/07/14 09:13 PM.

WOOS
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Songbird
There are already 2 companions in the game. Do you mean companion AI?

I believe we're going to eventually get two more companions along the lines of Madora & Jahan (full personality/commentary) - but I doubt it'll be soon.

A timeline on the AI personality options would be great though, since odds are I'll be restarting once those release.

Last edited by Norb; 08/07/14 09:54 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
DOn't wait, play the game. It's like waiting for you to be even more hungry so that you can enjoy your cake more afterwards, don't punish yourself, the cake is great.

Link Copied to Clipboard