Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#513939 09/07/14 05:15 AM
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Can anyone give any hints as to how I can help these guys?
I promised not to snitch on them and I assume I have to help them out of their current profession.
I'm absolutely stumped. They off themselves immediately when the orc/bandit fight starts(thought they'd make a run for it in the midst of chaos) and there seems to be no NPC I can talk to about their predicament while things are still calm.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Bumping this because I'm curious about it too. Considering the name of the quest I wouldn't be surprised if death was the only option for them but if so...geeze, Larian, way to make death the only option for the only gay couple in the game*. wink

(*I AM NOT SERIOUS oh man I hope my second post in these forums doesn't start a flame war)

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I think it's indeed the only option. Moreover, the War of the Stones quest never ends it seems. I found the stones and the Jahrl fought Grutilda, every Orc is dead and the quest is still open.

apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Well, the quest name and their situation(sort of) is a direct reference to Romeo and Juliet, so them dying is not surprising. The quest still being open and letting me think there's something I can do about it is making my brain twitch, though.

Last edited by Meidosan; 10/07/14 06:43 PM.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by scootermcgaffin
Bumping this because I'm curious about it too. Considering the name of the quest I wouldn't be surprised if death was the only option for them but if so...geeze, Larian, way to make death the only option for the only gay couple in the game*. wink

(*I AM NOT SERIOUS oh man I hope my second post in these forums doesn't start a flame war)

and why shouldn't you be serious? it's called "bury your gays." quite a popular trope. I'm deliberately not completing this quest so they can still be together. Will try to kill everyone else for the EXP though.

Last edited by vometia; 09/02/19 04:54 PM. Reason: formatting

Link Copied to Clipboard