Print Thread
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
A COMPLETE guide to the tutorial dungeon:

Divinity Original Sin Tutorial Dungeon

Useful for:

New players.
players who do not read help tooltips and are stuck.
players who are not good in puzzles.
players who like to make sure they dont miss anything.

Have fun!

M
journeyman
journeyman
M
Really nice tutorial!
Well explained and illustrated.

J
stranger
stranger
J
Nice job.

But with the risk of sounding like an asshole, if you need a walkthrough for the tutorial then maybe this game simply isn't for you.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by jayws
Nice job.

But with the risk of sounding like an asshole, if you need a walkthrough for the tutorial then maybe this game simply isn't for you.

Well from what I read around forums, the main reason people get stuck is that they skip the tooltips and dont realize for example they can move stuff in the environment such as vases and crates (which is not nothing you can usually do in many games). This is required to solve most of the puzzles

veteran
veteran
But... that's the first thing said in the tutorial...
Also, missed tooltips can be read by clicking the ?

Seriously... how can they miss both?

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter
But... that's the first thing said in the tutorial...
Also, missed tooltips can be read by clicking the ?

Seriously... how can they miss both?

"First thing said.."

Absolutely nothing for me was "said". There was no pop up screen, no tutorial text, nothing. It is for all intents that there is NO tutorial for this game. Maybe my game is bugged, or maybe you are simply a god among men casting aspersions upon those beneath you. I for one had no idea you could move objects before I read this.

And now for some reason I cannot exit the tutorial dungeon. I have no idea how to unlock the final exit door.

Support
Support

Check that you didn't disable tutorial messages (Game section of the options). You can open the tutorial log with the ? button on the left side of the mini-map (and there is also an option at the bottom left of the log to show the tutorial messages or not).

Tutorials are saved per-profile, so they may not be triggering if someone else played the game previously using that profile. Creating a new profile would help in this case, and you could move your saves over from the current profile (D:OS 2 has an option to reset the tutorials when starting a new game).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.

Ragequin drops the key to the exit door; check the area holding Alt (X in Linux, or with Show World Tooltips toggle on in the controller UI).
Alternately, you can backtrack, and go out the same way you went in.

Link Copied to Clipboard