Print Thread
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33
W
stranger
stranger
W
"DivinityEd.exe is not a valid Win32 application"
Any ideas?
*edit* Tried 3 XP machines, same on all.

Last edited by WarmCat; 22/07/14 12:45 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Demargon
If you are able to find thé ID for that spellbook yes it would be rather easy.

How would I go about finding the ID? (The spellbook is Summon Armoured Undead Decapitator.)

W
stranger
stranger
W
Originally Posted by WarmCat
"DivinityEd.exe is not a valid Win32 application"
Any ideas?
*edit* Tried 3 XP machines, same on all.

I believe I can answer my own question. The application will not run on XP.
See this: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2012/06/15/10320645.aspx

Hmm there must be a Win7 PC around somewhere...

D
stranger
stranger
D
@stanfoo : the thing is you can modify an other spellbook from your own inventory and change is "stats" name to "transform" it from the old one to the one you want
the problem is, items ID can't always completely guessed, so I hope for you you'll find one, or somebody will find one and give you the stats name.

edit: I found a scroll with this "SCROLL_CreateGreaterUndead"
give a try to one of your skillbook and modify it like SKILLBOOK_CreateGreaterUndead
can't assure it will do, but at least it is a real ingame value.
if it doesn't, just craft one from the scroll ^^

@Gotcha! : yes damages (armor points, sight malus, elem res...) are level related, AND item related : I mean if you have an old plate armor vs a new plate armor, at the same level, the new plate armor will have some more defense.

I
enthusiast
enthusiast
I
yup. I used the editor to temporarily raise my crafter's level, then made the buffalo sword, then put his level back. then I had my fighter use that sword for a lot of levels. the ap cost was well worth the extra damage from the higher level. saved a lot of hassles playing around with upgrading weapons.

D
OP Offline
D
Does anyone have examples of possible "PermanentBoost" values?

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hey guys,

since I'm pretty unhappy with my character class choice and don't want to start all over again, I searched for a savegame editor to change my class.

So first: there is no real "class" saved, right ? it's just a matter of traits, base stats etc when it comes to picking a character class. So my idea was to create a new character and just copy those stats to the other savegame.

So far so good ... the problem is: when I open a savegame (globals.lsb), edit some stuff in the character tab and then "File -> save" it, nothing is saved. I close and reopen the savegame but nothing has changed ... all stats are back to original (I even just tried to boost a stat up 1 point).

Using 0.1.12d (even tried to open it as admin).

Any advice ?

Greetings

Thanks for the help.

D
stranger
stranger
D
@dairymoose
permanentboost are bonuses applied from an other item using craft
like ruby elem res, or whetstone fo damages
these one are interesting since, when they exist (can't ADD them via lstool), you can enter the value you want for such boost, unlike "normal boost" which you must copy multiple time cause they have predetermined value.

@MollocH
you must SAVE ALL CHANGES on the "General" sheet of your character after your changes, THEN save your file, overriding your previous global.lsb

Last edited by Demargon; 23/07/14 06:17 AM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Oh man ... how could I miss that laugh Thanks a lot smile

D
OP Offline
D
@dairymoose
permanentboost are bonuses applied from an other item using craft
like ruby elem res, or whetstone fo damages
these one are interesting since, when they exist (can't ADD them via lstool), you can enter the value you want for such boost, unlike "normal boost" which you must copy multiple time cause they have predetermined value.

@MollocH
you must SAVE ALL CHANGES on the "General" sheet of your character after your changes, THEN save your file, overriding your previous global.lsb

I know how they work, I just want to see if anyone can post examples from items they have that have permanent boosts: I don't have many examples of these nodes and I would like to see more.

N
addict
addict
N
Originally Posted by Dairymoose
I just want to see if anyone can post examples from items they have that have permanent boosts: I don't have many examples of these nodes and I would like to see more.

Yeah that'd be nice. The values in PermanentBoosts don't seem to correspond to any enumeration in EoCApp.exe so I don't really know what the various boost indices mean or how they are mapped to character attributes/skills/....

O
stranger
stranger
O
When I try to run DivinityEd.exe I get a System Error

"The program can't start because MSVCP110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong. when I google MSVCP110.dll it says its a C++ runtime thing, and when I attempt to install that package it says I already have it.

Any help? I've pretty much given up playing Divinity until I can respec my broken characters. Starting over is just too disheartening/infuriating to consider.

N
addict
addict
N
Download this:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
Get the x86 (!!!) version, not the x64 one, even if your windows is 64-bit!

O
stranger
stranger
O
Thank you, I got it working!

however, now that I have my character opened and I'm looking at my abilities, after selecting the right character with the drop down, it shows my Bartering/Charisma/Leadership/Crafting at 0. In the game however, those are all 1. I've used the editor to change the zero to a one, and now they say 2 ingame. I've made sure to try this out after unequiping all my gear just to make sure bonuses are not confusing me.

Is there another list I should be looking at to change these Ability points?

Edit: My goal is to make Bartering/charisma/Leadership/Craftin all zero in game so i can put them some where else and have a different character pick up these rolls.

Edit2: i've figured it all out, they are coming from my dialog decisions, I didnt realize that was a thing. i've got it all under control now.

Last edited by Oxidys; 23/07/14 06:13 PM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
I tried to use this information to create new items, but no luck yet. I found the Owner IDs for my characters, and copied the object to a new node tree. then replaced the old owner with my owner, and tried to pick an empty slot number. No luck though seeing it in my inventory.

Hello everyone
I Suppose most of you already found out what i'm about to list but i thought it would help lots of you
The thing is, if norbyte or some other programmers were able to modify lstool to allow item editing the same way they did for characters

Concerning item editing

first thing, try to find your item (HARD)
able to find it? good
now the nodes
it look that way, and i'll describe anything i could find
.Items
..ItemFactory
...Items
....Item (here we begin, general info)
.....Generation (boost subtrees add bonuses to the item)
......Boost
.....ItemMachine (always empty?)
.....Stats (some things)
......PermanentBoost (seems to be the ADDED (like ruby) bonuses
.......Abilities (?)
.....StatusManager (didn't actually messed with this one)

"Item" node :
ammount : amount (no kidding!)
current template (Visual)
CurrentTemplateType ?
Flags ?
Global ?
Inventory ?
IsGenerated ? (uniques are not)
IsKey checked if it is a key (for doors)
Key which door or chest it open
Level if not in inventory, the area(cyseal, lucula...) where it is
LifeTime ?
LockLevel ?
OriginalTemplate (useful? game refers to CureentTemplate)
OriginalTemplateType ?
Parent ? (but when put to 0 it disappeared from my inventory)
Rotate?
Scale ? (maybe real proportion? always 1 as far as i see)
Slot (Inventory Slot)
Stats (seems to look like some referal Template)
Owner (the actual owner of the item, refering by its ID)

Sorry i'll finish later I Got to Go

Just know that i've been able to create a unique and a legendary armor with 110% res against all elem including poison and tenebrium, with bonuses in all stats, armor rating, durability...

Since it seems rather easy to modify everything with a not so easy LSTOOL, I hope you'll be able to Make it a bit more user friendly, like you did for base stats for characters
and add search and copy paste, please, if you can
It is no order!, i'm no programmer and i more than respectful for all your work so far, so keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you

PS: if You could also look for Skills, which also is relatively easy to moify, but need to find skills name by name to add them...

N
addict
addict
N
A new LSTools version was released!
Download at the usual location: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32263228/lstools.zip

The major new feature is savegame character skills editing:
[Linked Image]

Awesomesauce. Now I can hire henchies and add all those missing skills to them without having to break the bank.

(Hi, I'm Bob Henchman and a Knight by trade. I have this crappy armor, this lousy sword and I know how to apply a bandaid. No, I don't know how to charge or how to inspire or how to*SMACKSMACKSMACKSMACKDIEBOBIHATEYOU*).

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
E
stranger
stranger
E
Is there a list of coded skills? Especially for: Whirlwind, (the other AOE MaA skill), and that one pyromancer skill that is basically a double Flare.

NEVERMIND!

They are all in the editor :P

Last edited by enosu; 23/07/14 09:54 PM.
Norbyte, you, sir, are awesome. smile

K
stranger
stranger
K
Wonderfull editor man, great job.
Was wondering, is it possible to use it to revive a dead npc?
I would like to resurrect Frederick, I didnt know there was a time limit to finish his quest, the poor guy bled out before I could save him. sad

Last edited by karmac; 23/07/14 10:40 PM.
Page 4 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 6 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard