Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
OH MY GOD... If you thought Video Game Journalism was corrupt before... check out Quinspiracy: The Five Guys Theory...

The experiences of a Divinity: Original Sin artist are brought up *specifically*.

addict
addict
You don't believe in links? Google search brought up too much crap to sort through.

Last edited by LeBurns; 19/08/14 07:21 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
He is probably talking about this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M

But his spelling sucks... ;p

R
addict
addict
R
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C5-51PfwI3M ??? It fits most of the name and talks about Video game journalism corruption (not sure if/where whatever the OP is talking about is in that video though).

M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Bad spelling is bad. =) But yes.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Mr. C
Bad spelling is bad. =) But yes.

Where does it mention Divinity though? Because I couldn't stand more than 15 minutes of this nonsense...

D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
DivOS isn't really related to it. If you want to skip to that part of the video, it's at 20:20.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by dirigible
DivOS isn't really related to it. If you want to skip to that part of the video, it's at 20:20.

Ah.. the boob plate of the KS cover ;p Larian should have just ignored this entire topic and make the cover even more scant. I honestly think the only way to talk to these people is by not talking to them at all, and doing the OPPOSITE of what they complain about else you just open yourself up for even more of this nonsense. Because you know, it's simple. You either are an artist with integrity, or you are not. If you do not make art for yourself based on YOUR values, then you are not an artist with integrity. And the same applies for game devs imo....

But meh, it's an old topic... wink

old hand
old hand
Spoilers...nobody cares?

Right?

I certainly don't, eRe4s3r doesn't, Barrack Obama doesn't and neither does Dracula.

Link Copied to Clipboard