Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 33 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 32 33
O
stranger
stranger
O
Thanks! Loving the editor! It's such an awesome resource!

How do I sign my name with my key board... ?
L
stranger
stranger
L
I swear, moose edit hates me.
I used this back at revision 12 and LOVED it.
With all the new patches I updated to your latest..28 I think.
Fired it up to look at some character stuff quickly without logging all the way back into the game.
Apparently moose edit thinks my wizard with Lightning Rod instead has Politician. My warrior with Politician supposedly has Weather Proof. The npc character is just fine. (the wizard has lone wolf so only 1 npc)

Any thoughts?
I don't want to risk using medit for fear of screwing stuff up.
Help! I used to love it and want to again.

D
OP Offline
D
alpha29:
Fixed talent IDs for Rainman, Tempest, Geomancer, Lightning Rod, Politician, Weatherproof
Various tooltip improvements

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xggb2364417f4/MooseEdit

L
stranger
stranger
L
Wonderful!

R
stranger
stranger
R
Thank you for the editor, Dairymoose!

Can you make the PermBoost works in-game somehow?
Strings value to weapon's Boosts like [Weapon_Blackrock_Boost_Combo] registered correctly in editor, but it doesn't work in-game. However, some boosts like APStart or APRecovery doesn't show in editor, but shows in-game on item description and behaves correctly.

D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by rotten7apple
Thank you for the editor, Dairymoose!

Can you make the PermBoost works in-game somehow?
Strings value to weapon's Boosts like [Weapon_Blackrock_Boost_Combo] registered correctly in editor, but it doesn't work in-game. However, some boosts like APStart or APRecovery doesn't show in editor, but shows in-game on item description and behaves correctly.

I'm not sure I follow. I'm pretty sure the PermBoost section doesn't even allow you to set "Weapon_Blackrock_Boost_Combo". So I'm not sure how you managed to add it using the editor. As for APStart/APRecovery, this is just an item tooltip display issue. Even at this point the item tooltips are not 100% correct.
For the PermBoosts in particular I have no easy way to identify which PermBoosts work and which don't - the only way to figure this out is just adding every one and testing it in-game. I haven't actually done this as it would take a very long time.
That being said, you can still add them via the editor and they should work fine. And it is still visible on the PermBoost tab itself, even if the item tooltip mouseover doesn't translate it into a line on the tooltip. I agree this should be fixed but I don't see it as a major issue since the information is still available by clicking the appropriate tab. The item tooltip is really just a convenience as 100% of the item's information is available in the various tabs of the Edit Item interface.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Yeah, I understand completely. Checking them one by one and sort them is load work to do, especially when one category's boost (i.e. Character permboosts) seemed to work with armor but not with weapon. CMIIW.
The only thing why I insisted editing on permboost is because when I put a load of mods on an item (like your screenshot you included on your dl links), item's pre/suf-fix name seemed to be chosen at random from added mods list. Yes, I know, such a greedy man I am. Already cheating the game yet wanted everything to be in order.
Anyway, keep up your good work, I love your editor!

R
stranger
stranger
R
That particular "Weapon_Blackrock_Boost_Combo" thing, and other elemental boost on weapons, (ie. Weapon_Large_FireDamage_ModKnife, etc.) I added them manually as string text to Permboost/Weapon/Boosts, when the tab is refreshed, the editor generated a field table in Permboost tab, exactly the same as in Mods tab. I don't know is this on purpose or not, because in my case it didn't work.

W
stranger
stranger
W
How +add skillbar?(5max)/Thanks.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hey Spiattalo - I've installed Moosedit using Wine and after copying game files to C:, can enter in the save game path, but don't know the appropriate data folder path. What do you use for this? Any help is appreciated!

A
stranger
stranger
A
Is there a way to reduce spell cooldowns/action points cost using this editor? Cause there is a section on Permboost thats called "Spelldata" but if i add something from there on a item it doesnt affect my spells or anything in the game.

I dont know if this topic is still alive, (it looks like its not lol) but if someone know anything about my question can you please reply me?

Thank you in advance.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Oooooooooooooooh, nice mod!

Thanks a bunch for this! I'm a casual gamer with very little time (multiple jobs and a newborn) so this is great!

I'll start a separate game for this where I give my main characters 10 extra points to make them more powerful.

Last edited by Sander Bouwhuis; 20/11/14 12:53 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Very nice mod, thank you!

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
Any idea why I can't change the appearance and name of companions in game? The changes won't stick in game.

Also, how do I make my characters weapons bigger like in the screen shot?

Thanks!!!

Last edited by Zachb34; 22/11/14 08:23 PM.
D
OP Offline
D
For storyline companions such as Jahan or Madora, their name and appearance are hardcoded in the game. As such it cannot be changed in the save file. However, non-storyline companions (such as those you can pick up in the homestead) can be changed as desired.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello,

the editor is working here but i dont know how to add certain items?

I need the dusty parchments for the last chest since i sold them somewhere...

any ideas?

Thx!

V
apprentice
apprentice
V
Hi,
I may be missing something, but how do you modify reputation with this editor?

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
Is there a way to modify what has and hasn't been done in the storyline?

Thanks!

T
stranger
stranger
T
Having trouble opening the file at the moment.

I keep getting the error "this application failed to start because i could not find or load the qt platform plugin 'windows'"

Last edited by Tearz; 01/12/14 07:09 PM.
stranger
stranger
Thanks so much for making this, Dairymoose!

I mostly love the game, but I hate, hate, hate sneaking. With your editor, I was able to give my characters some invisibility scrolls, and they can just turn invisible whenever the game calls for sneaking (like to get the items to give to Jake's dog).

Thanks again for your generosity in making this, in keeping it updated, and in sharing it with all of us.

Middle-aged woman learns to make computer games. Film at 11.

I've made a bunch of mods for The Witcher ; you can find most of them at The Witcher Nexus.
Page 20 of 33 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard