Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Da es bisher noch keinen Forumseintrag zu dem Thema gibt:
Hat noch jemand Fehler in der deutschem Umsetzung des Spiels gefunden? Larian moechte sich einen Ueberblick darueber verschaffen, ob noch Uebersetzungsfehler in der deutschen Version vorhanden sind.

Last edited by Raze; 13/12/14 02:51 PM. Reason: better translation
veteran
veteran
@Raze please put also the english original text here. Sometimes the Google translator don't work so good.

Ich verstehe den obigen Satz nicht!

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

I was just asking if there were any remaining issues in the German localization (poor or incorrect translations). Larian wanted to get an overview of the current state of the French and German localizations last week, so I searched for existing topics and tried to solicit new reports over that weekend.

The second sentence, which Google doesn't seem to have done a great job with if I translate it back to English, was just saying I searched the D:OS and German chat forums, but couldn't find any existing topics specifically about German localization problems.

veteran
veteran
Ich habe das Spiel 4 mal gespielt, es war vielleicht schon mal noch eine Dialogoption dabei, die nicht uebersetzt war, aber ich bin mir nicht mehr sicher, bei welcher Spieleversion. Vielleicht hab ich zu Weihnachten Zeit das Spiel noch einmal zu spielen, dann kann ich nachschauen.

@Raze
No importand problems in the game. Maybe I play the game once more in the next weeks. If so, I'll look for translationserrors.

BTW: Maybe you can change the toppictitle and your first text?

Title:
D:OS Sprachfehler in der deutschen Version?

Text:
Da es bisher noch keinen Forumseintrag zu dem Thema gibt:
Hat noch jemand Fehler in der deutschem Umsetzung des Spiels gefunden? Larian moechte sich einen Ueberblick darueber verschaffen, ob noch Uebersetzungsfehler in der deutschen Version vorhanden sind.

Last edited by Alix; 13/12/14 10:20 AM.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Done. If you are so inclined, feel free to fix anything I post in German.

veteran
veteran
I'll try! But if you put the english text also in you postings it is easyer for us!

I hope there will be more players here in the next time. I like to Chat in german!
=
Ich hoffe es verirren sich ein paar deutsche D:OS Spieler hier her, ich wuerde mich gern in deutsch ueber das Spiel unterhalten!

think Auch ohne Umlaute! (Also without Special german letters)
ト=AE ワ=UE ヨ=OE ゚=sz

Last edited by Alix; 13/12/14 05:04 PM.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
veteran
veteran
I detect one / Ich hab einen gefunden

"Tenebrium increases damage when using tenebrium waepons"

is't translated/ ist nicht deutsch der deutschen Version
desctription of properties / bei BEschreibung der Eigenschaften der F臧igkeiten

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Danke.

Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support
(Google Ubersetzung)

Ok, ich habe eine neue Frage, fUr alle, die das Spiel seit September gespielt hat. Wie bewerten Sie die Ubersetzung allgemein? Wurden Sie sagen, dass insgesamt war es gut / ok / mittelmabig / schlecht (usw.)? Mochten Sie die Probleme so selten / gelegentlich / common / haufige (usw.) ein? Sind die meisten der Probleme kleinere Probleme mit der Wahl der Ubersetzung, oder sie heben sich, als wurden sie von einem Nicht-Muttersprachler der Sprache getan?

Ok, I have a new question, for anyone who has played the game since September. How would you rate the translation in general? Would you say that overall it was good / ok / mediocre / poor (etc)? Would you rate the problems as rare / occasional / common / frequent (etc)? Are most of the problems minor issues with the choice of translation, or do they stand out like they were done by a non-native speaker of the language?

Moderated by  Alix, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard