Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hello, i purchased the physical collector anthology edition of Divinity Saga, including Divinity,Beyond Divinity, and Divinity 2.

It also came with a steam code.

II would like to know if both versions(no drm and steam) are identical and which is the more user friendly. If i understood well, both of theml support hd resolutions. Once the game is installed with the physical copy i assume you still have to let the DVD in(i guess,despite it saying it ha sno drm, letting dvd in may be needed for additonal files)?

Support
Support

They are identical. There is no DRM in any of the games, so once installed, you will not need to keep the DVD in, or have the Steam client running. There is a launcher for the DVD version of the games, which will check for and download/install a couple small updates for DD and BD.

If you don't care about Steam achievements for D2:DC (or playtime tracking), then I'd say install the DVD versions of the games, and activate the Steam codes in case you loose the DVD or want to install the games on a new computer when the DVD isn't handy.

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard