Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#565533 18/04/15 08:01 AM
qiote Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Didn't take the book from the Torture level.

Since I can't go back there, what do I do now.

I have the "coal", but .. no Poisonous Creature book.

Almost done with the first act. Is the book necessary to finish the game, or is it for an optional quest ..

Thanks

Support
Support

It is not necessary, but you can go back for the book. Head back to where you first entered the citadel, and got the Citadel Guard armour that the DK told you to wear, and take the stairs down. The door that was locked earlier in the game can now be opened.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Quite a bump but ---- where the heck is that book? The only door down there that I didn't get into before is in the arena area and the key from the medical officer doesn't open it?

EDIT: OK, I found a key and iron bar that I missed previously and got into the room with the ghost but, more importantly, I found the strategy guide and started to read it (I don't like doing that on the first time with a game) and, lo and behold, it told me about the book. Well, I guess that means this thread is officially dead again.

Last edited by caninelegion; 15/07/17 06:40 AM.
Support
Support

If you just check the guide when stuck, or skim through areas you've already cleared, you should hopefully avoid too many spoilers.

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
You wouldn't believe all the things I missed. Probably still be able to finish, though without too much of a problem. Yeah, I noticed the unusually lengthy and detailed table of contents. Good piece of work.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard