Next Thread
Print Thread
A
ancelor Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
So I proceed with resolving Jake's murder and I got to the point where Esmeralda blamed Evelyn before going to her first to triger the Apprentice and the stone first.
Now when I get there she's already gone.
Have I missed the hall of heroes and the stone entirely?

enthusiast
enthusiast
SPOILER ALERT!

no, have you found Evelyns house ( talk to Thelyron and search Evelyns backpack then search Evelyns house thoroughly)?

After that you need to go find Evelyns lair but you will need somethings from her house.

good luck.

Support
Support

You missed picking which patient to save, but you will still get the star stone when you eventually catch up to Evelyn.

The portals are opened in order (with a choice for the elemental halls), so the hall of heroes is second regardless of which star / blood stone that is. It will just take a little longer to get to. There is a star stone not too far outside Cyseal that you can reach quickly if a character can sneak or uses invisibility to bypass a couple opponents.
Just north of the city, head east and cross a bridge into the the fire area, then sneak along the cliff leading north and slightly east. There is a waypoint that will let you return without having to sneak again.

A
ancelor Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
thanks guys.
I just hope I didn't miss a lot of exp for not doing the patients decision

Support
Support

No, it's just 300 XP, and a pragmatic / romantic trait dialogue.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Meh, and the decision seems wrong anyway, saving the old guy when the young one is actually just in the prime of his life does seem stupid. But whatever , the stone is more important.

N
stranger
stranger
N
I wasnt sure if it was worth posting a separate thread for this or not, so I apologize for bumping up an old post.
Did anyone ever find out if theres any mention of both Boris and Steven if u end up progressing the questline involving Evelyn to where she flees Cyseal to her lair (if u opted to not trigger the Apprentice and the Stone) side quest? Is it assumed both of them died?

"Between Light & Dark, I walk the Shadows"
Support
Support

If you don't make a choice, they both die.

Link Copied to Clipboard