Print Thread
E
Elaissa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Liebe Community,

anhand der 82 Clicks meiner letzten Anfrage konnte ich sehen, dass doch noch "Leute" im Forum von BD unterwegs sind. K?nen Sie mir bitte helfen ?

Seit gestern habe ich in H?sern und Dungeons das Problem, dass Mauern fehlen, der Boden oft schwarz ist, Teile der vorhandenen W?de rote, blaue und gr? Flecke haben. Es ist nicht mehr spielbar. Auf der "Oberwelt" ist die Grafik aber in Ordnung, Boden, B?me, Todesritter und mein Avatar farblich wie gewohnt.

Davon betroffen ist nicht nur das aktuelle Spiel, sondern auch alle ?teren Spielst?de. UND ebenfalls das Spiel Divine Divinity.

Irgendwo im Forum habe ich auch gelesen, dass bei fehlenden Mauern und Boden aus Savegames World.xo kopiert und eingef?t werden konnte um das Problem zu l?en. Das geht aus o.g. Grund bei mir ja dann nicht. (?)

Ich habe die Grafikkarte NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 Ti.
Habe mir DD und BD ?er Steam heruntergeladen.
Kartentreiber ist aktuell (der neueste).
Habe das Spiel deaktiviert und wieder neu installiert.
Habe Windows 8.1

??? Hoffentlich habe ich alle Infos gegeben - und wie gesagt, bis gestern war bei mir die BD-Welt noch in Ordnung.

F? Hilfe w?e ich sehr dankbar
Gru Elaissa

Support
Support
(Google Ubersetzung)

Gibt es tats臘hlich fehlende Wandabschnitte oder sind die Texturen nur schwarz? K?nen Sie es durch Orte gehen sollten W舅de sein?

Wenn Sie eine 舁tere speichern, dass Belastung wurde vor der Arbeit, haben Sie das gleiche Problem haben?

Mit meinem neueren Computer habe ich diese Regenbogenfarbe und schwarze Textur Problem drinnen und in der Nacht, wenn ich meinen Computer kontinuierlich, aber ein Neustart werden es beheben.

Are there actually missing wall sections, or are the textures just black? Can you walk through places there should be walls?

If you load an older save that was working before, do you have the same problem?

With my newer computer I have this rainbow colour and black texture issue indoors and at night if I leave my computer on continuously, but a reboot will fix it.

E
Elaissa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Hallo Raze,

thank you very much for your reply.

I cannot go through the walls - they just are black with colored spots. Also the boxes are black - but I can open them and take the containing things.

All older saves have the same problem. I started also Divine Divinity and found that there is the problem too.

I have the problem immediately after starting the game - not only when playing a long time.

De-Installation and new installation of BD did not help.

I tried other games like Sacred and Skyrim - there are no Problems-

Support
Support

Ok, so the problem is with the games themselves, and not the saves. Beyond Divinity is using a modified version of the Divine Divinity engine, so both being effected isn't surprising.

Did you update your video drivers, or anything like that, before this first started?

In my case I don't need to play the game at all to trigger it, just have the computer running continuously for days.

In the install folders for the games, try right clicking on the div.exe program file and select properties, then switch to the compatibility tab and try checking off Run as administrator, Disable desktop composition, and (if applicable) maybe Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. You could also try different compatibility modes.

E
Elaissa Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
E
Good morning Raze,

this morning I had an automatical Windows-Update and Steam has verifyed and updated their programms for a longer time - after that all Problems which I had for the last two days are solved (for BD, I did not yet check DD). My technical understanding is not so good that I can explain why - I am just happy. I have printed out your Suggestion regarding the install Folders in case the Problem comes back.

Tank you again for your help and Kind rgards to Canada
Elaissa

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Elaissa
My technical understanding is not so good that I can explain why

You and everyone else, sometimes, with computers problems. biggrin

Anyway, I'm glad it is working for you now.

Moderated by  Alix, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard