Last edited by Raze; 26/08/15 02:46 PM.
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I've just checked it out and will imminently be poorer. D:

J'aime le fromage.
old hand
old hand
Decisions, decisions! Any idea if they plan to improve the quality of the cloth map compared to the first?

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
addict
addict
It's gonna be awesome! ;-)

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
old hand
old hand
FYI - Small typo in the Kickstarter:

"If you're wondering why you'd want to do that, trying taking the "leech" talent (which heals you while standing in pools of blood), and you'll be singing "It's Raining Blood" in no time."

I believe 'trying' should be 'try'

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
N
enthusiast
enthusiast
N
Originally Posted by Windemere
FYI - Small typo in the Kickstarter:

"If you're wondering why you'd want to do that, trying taking the "leech" talent (which heals you while standing in pools of blood), and you'll be singing "It's Raining Blood" in no time."

I believe 'trying' should be 'try'

I've passed it to "the right person".
Thanks smile

Originally Posted by Vometia
I've just checked it out and will imminently be poorer. D:

Ditto, happy-happy-joy-joy-happy-happy-joy-joy!

PS: please have a strategy guide for the puzzles, I really suck at those smile

Last edited by gbnf; 26/08/15 04:52 PM.
addict
addict
they just hit 50%. in under 4 hours mind you grin

enthusiast
enthusiast
Backed for $500, don't need to back at the $650 since it already consists of a privilege that I have already obtained.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Will there be the possibility to pledge via PayPal again?

apprentice
apprentice
I like the pledge rewards a lot, but I am wondering, some "cheaper" pledges have more copies of the game or an extra copy of OS:EE (the 90 dollar one) and the 125 dollar one doesn't have that, why is that? I would love to receive another copy of OS:EE to give to someone, but alas frown

Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

The $125 tier has physical rewards; the $50 and $90 are all digital. There may be add-ons to get extra copies of either game.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Everything they announced sounds awesome. More depth, a better story, it also sounds like there will be more locations and towns (hopefully more like DD in the sense that there are plenty of optional/side areas and missions), hopefully more missions as well. And if I'm not mistaken some of the concept art makes it appear that Lizard people are back! The more aspects of the original Divinity game they bring back, the better imo!

But I am wondering why there is no chart that nearly every kickstart has (at least that I've seen) showing what will be added if the kickstarter raises more than they are asking. Sure, I think we can all safely assume any excess will go towards adding more features and general polish, but I'd really like to see what other ideas they have as well. In particular, I'm wondering if they will add the Day/Night cycle they had planned for OS but didn't hit the funding for.

I'd love it if I could make a Witch/Dark Sourcerors hybrid that gets more powerful and uses special spells at night!!

I also hope they add more info about the game periodically. I really want to see a more classless/make-your-own-class system like a lot of modern RPGs have. Granted OS is already like that, but I'd like full control over ALL starting stats, skills, and talents so there are no points put into skills/stats I don't want.

addict
addict
they will announce stretch goals after the initial goal has been reached, i assume

stranger
stranger
If only there was a reward tier that was just the game and the dwarven mug!

old hand
old hand
I gotta say, norD, the level design looks terrific!

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
old hand
old hand
Yeah, the game seriously is gorgeous.

So what's everyone's bets for how much money they'll raise. At $400,000 already, 8 hours after opening. At this rate, they're going to crush their original $900,000 amount, since D:OS was so good and people know Larian can deliver. I'm guessing at least $2 million, maybe even 3. $2.63 million is my exact guess :P

enthusiast
enthusiast
Please offer paypal once you reach your goal wink I know it sounds alien, but some people literally can not use KS's new payment provider.

I am now totally backing this project as I still can see the enjoyment and the great effort they are adding to the sequel. That is defiantly how you do a sequel and I can't believe that some of the ideas I made is actually in the sequel long ago. Swen was not kidding "A RPG game that will dwarf them all!"

The problem is I wan't to back it with PayPal, and hope it will be considered once you reached your goal in about 10 minutes or LESS just $3000 more I just wish I was there for that moment by paying with paypal frown

Though, I can tell this is gonna be one epic RPG that have never been done before smile - RISKY but defiantly the right way to go if you are Larian Studious laugh

FUNDED!

old hand
old hand
Congratulations on reaching your goal in less than half a day! A testimony to your previous success and goodwill with your customers!

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard