30/08/15 07:21 PM
T
TRL Offline OP
stranger
TRL  Offline OP
stranger
T

Hi,

Firstly sorry for my language. I only little speak English. Few days ago my system crashed my save to BD. I can't reload game. So maybe someone have a save. I finished Act III and necromancer teleported me to marshland. I playing a warrior. If anyone has a similar save I would be grateful.

Re: I need save! [Re: TRL] #568312
30/08/15 10:49 PM
30/08/15 10:49 PM
Canada
Raze Offline

veteran
Raze  Offline

veteran

Canada

I have my saves from then, though there may be compatibility issues between different localizations of the game. If I recall correctly, English and German saves can be swapped between game versions without too many issues, but other combinations (especially unicode / non-unicode) could crash the game trying to load. It won't hurt to try it, though: download. In that save I may have some loot stashed in barrels in the battlefield.

I was playing a hero archer (though using a crossbow, so she has decent strength, and can be switched to melee weapons) and DK warrior. If you continue playing as an archer, you can switch to power arrows, instead of normal, and learn the skill to convert arrows; I was hording special arrows in case I needed them later, but you can visit a merchant in the battlefield repeatedly to buy more arrows. In areas with opponents, it can be useful to lead with the DK, and have the archer set to aggressive (right click on the portrait) to automatically attack any opponents in range.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth