Print Thread
#571681 16/10/15 11:22 AM
R
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
R
Hi,

I'm a linux user, if I buy the Divinity Original Sin today on Steam or GOG, when the Divinity Original Sin - Enhanced was release, I will get it for free (in steam and/or gog) for linux too ? And what about the last trick bag, how can I get this ?
Are there any release schedule for PC/Linux version ?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Sorry for my bad english

veteran
veteran
If you buy the Steam (and probably) GoG version today, you will get access to the Mac (and Linux) versions for free as well. The Linux version, the Enhanced Edition, is expected to come out at the same time - October 27th.

There are no plans to give PC users the Last Trick bag, that's a console exclusive because console users won't pay attention unless there are special shiny beads they can pre-order. Perhaps at a later date that stuff could come to the PC.

Support
Support

Yes, the EE will be automatically added to the Steam or GOG library of anyone who owns D:OS when it is released.

addict
addict
Linux and Mac EE are delayed ac. to Swens uodate

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
4verse #571986 25/10/15 11:38 PM
Originally Posted by 4verse
Linux and Mac EE are delayed ac. to Swens uodate

Wait, what!? Link?

[edit] Oh God damnit!

https://www.gamingonlinux.com/artic...inux-delay-of-divinity-original-sin.6120

Last edited by nstgc; 25/10/15 11:44 PM.

CPU: i7-4930k, Gfx: EVGA 950, RAM: 16GB DDR3-2133 (quad channel), OS: Arch Linux
G
apprentice
apprentice
G
In generell
NEVER !! buy promises, especially for "Linux Version coming" and especially when there come from Larian wink

Just buy it, when it's really released.
that has two sides.

first is that developers could drop there linux planes or "delay" them very very long (like Larian)
second is that your purchase will count as a windows purchase not as a linux related purchase

X
Xen Offline
stranger
stranger
X
I'm a linux man and a desktop rpg fan. I love what you've made people of Larian :)

I use steam and can't access "the divinity engine" which is apparently necessary to make your own campaigns. I look forward to D:OS 2 having a GM mode, a ideally an easy interface that works for linux too:)

Incidentally, I think you should call it Divinity Master (ie DM) mode :D

Xen #578366 14/01/16 05:23 AM
Support
Support

The updated editor for the Enhanced Edition of the game has not been released yet. It should be soon, but there is no ETA.
Unfortunately, it and the D:OS editor are Windows-only.

Link Copied to Clipboard