#584136 15/08/16 09:43 AM
T
tumil Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hi!
I've been playing with my friend for a while and I must say the game is great.
We both have Lone Wolf talents so we could play just with two characters. Now we have lvl 13 and sometimes it gets difficult mainly because my character is really weak. He, as a knight, can sometimes one-hit an enemy, while I really small amount of damage. I was building the Wizard for Pyro and Geo and adding points mainly to INT. And my strongest skills (Fireball and Immolation) at best deal 50% of enemy HP. And I can use those skills very rarely, for most of the time I'm using Flare and other weaker Fire spells and they do almost no damage...
Any advices how to make my Wizard powerful? :D
Thanks for help

veteran
veteran
Please post your stats in greater detail, and if possible, do the same with your main Abilities.

C
C
I don't need your build or details to tell you that Wizard is not tailored for direct damage until level 15 (rejoice! in two level, you will be able to learn devastating spells: Meteor Strike, Hail attack, Storm, Earthquake).

Try to control enemies and the terrain with your Wizard/Mage,and support your knight friend. That's how you will be most effective.

journeyman
journeyman
Also is your wizard equipped with staff or wand/s? The wands have the benefit of giving him master spells early on but some don't think they are powerful enough as spell shooters.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard