Print Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#589254 25/09/16 07:11 PM
Lar Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that we're reading everything you guys write here and are picking up on ideas, even if we're not always commenting. We're really grateful you're taking the time to come here and give us so much feedback - it will result in an better game.

Cheers

Swen

Where stands it written that I have to be fair?
K
stranger
stranger
K
Cheers!

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
I was loosing hope, but it has been restoreded ;D

veteran
veteran
claphands

WOOS
G
journeyman
journeyman
G
Even the dumb stuff? Cause I am not the greatest poster.

addict
addict
ESPECIALLY the dumb stuff. :P

S
stranger
stranger
S
Good to hear smile It would be fantastic if you devs, if you get some spare time, could arrange some sort of broad "road map" that you are working on.

Also, it would be wonderful to have "guided feedback" requests. Such as:

"We are reviewing the Armor/Magic Armor system. What do you guys like about it? Have you seen any bugs specifically toward it? Do you dislike it?"

or

"What do you think about the Primary Attributes? Do they feel equally viable with each other? Is one standing out as less useful? Does the system as a whole work well in your play through?"

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I hope you read the bits about the game needing more cheese references.

J'aime le fromage.
S
apprentice
apprentice
S
Awesome to hear that the feedback is being read and taken on board!
Look forward to seeing how it's implemented!

On a side note - any news on when the rest of the game is going to be unlocked to play?

Where's my badge, Jimmy?
Where's my badge...?
addict
addict
At the end of Early Access.

enthusiast
enthusiast
It would be nice if all could be organised though.
I'm seeing a lot of things taking a lot of space whereas good ideas go down the drain.

Why not keeping alive the uservoice, or making up a new one now that the old one is probably digested? It could allow for people to vote on ideas and see where everybody think things should get going. Because we see a great number of posts about whether elves should be naked or not, that does not seem very productive...

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Linio
Because we see a great number of posts about whether elves should be naked or not, that does not seem very productive...

I don't want to go off-topic here, so I'll just point out that that's your opinion and you're welcome to express it.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
I hear that there's a key-combo added in the recent patch that allows you to remove the visibility of naked elves in the game now.
It's "Alt-F4" or something like that...

Where's my badge, Jimmy?
Where's my badge...?
apprentice
apprentice
nice to see that you read it all, one thing i think you could do is post the kickstarter streach goals in the DOS:2 update forum thread so it will be easier to see what goals were reached so all players get a hum of what is to be implemented in the game.

sorry if it already is on the forums, if that is the case ive completely missed it

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Please, read the criticism to the stat and leveling up system!! So far, its the only main issue in the game in my opinion.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by AverageAtheist
Please, read the criticism to the stat and leveling up system!! So far, its the only main issue in the game in my opinion.

Swen said that they read everything, so the criticism about the stat and leveling system is of course included. wink

WOOS
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm just hoping they're noting my criticism about the lack of cheese. A random cheese wedge perched on the edge of a viaduct just doesn't cut it. It doesn't even say what sort of cheese it is. D:

Edit: I would vote for Roquefort if it wasn't French, so I'm kinda torn. Stilton it is.

Last edited by vometia; 26/09/16 03:58 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
BTW, are we going to have a post with Larian comments of the ideas or some feedback? Just let us know what do you guys think about the ideas, what you agree or disagree. That would be really nice. smile

enthusiast
enthusiast
I would just like to say that I am perfectly fine with additional delays if it means that the game will be better. I'd rather wait longer than feel less enthusiastic about the game. If you guys say "We're pushing back the release further so we can implement some feature requests" I will be quite happy.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Darxim
I would just like to say that I am perfectly fine with additional delays if it means that the game will be better. I'd rather wait longer than feel less enthusiastic about the game. If you guys say "We're pushing back the release further so we can implement some feature requests" I will be quite happy.

This!

This is so important!

I'm in no hurry.

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard