I've made a short break from Starcraft 2 to play some Dragon Commander again smile

I decided to play the Custom Campaign this time on Hard and I must say the AI is pretty much underwhelming even without intervening in dragon form (which is giving insane advantage). Only smart thing the system can do is to use (and build quite a lot of) Warlocks, but those can be avoided by some simple micro and splits. Especially if they come without any form of support.
Unsuprisingly the only cool games I had when AI had unit advantage and I had to defend a rush xD.
Amassing a small amount of units with passive aura and healing supporting dragon makes a death push for AI most of the cases so games seems to be short.
During the risk phrase of the game I'm acquiring 2 or 3 times more fields on huge maps and having a crushing economy so the AI doesn't shine there as well.
Using naval units looks almost like cheating seeing that AI just throws transporters into your ships xD

Multiplayer is dead right now so AI seems to be only way to play.
I've set 120 second cooldown between dragon form spawns and the AI difficulty is set to Hard (highest from what I see).
Are there any other ways to increase difficulty of the game ? Modding? Weird settings ? I wonder if its possible to make AI using even a passive dragon with auras, but that would require to know the source code...

Cheers!

Last edited by bOdziO Wolf; 09/10/16 05:11 PM.