Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 52 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 51 52
enthusiast
enthusiast
After casting "Healing Ritual", my mage's (Lohse) wizard's robe turned inside out. The hem of her robe started levitating. Casting Teleport on her fixed the bug. Footage

Last edited by Kelsier; 27/10/16 04:58 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
I'm nearly certain that the special "Bless" power that I got is supposed to remove the curse from the level in the vault of Braccus Rex. When I use it on the lever, the status and visual effect are both gone. But the level still curses me when I try to use it and it won't open the door.

Last edited by Choggner; 31/10/16 01:05 AM.
Support
Support

Try blessing the blood around the lever, as well.

stranger
stranger
I've noticed a couple of graphical issues with the GOG version. Some environmental items like the sails in the starting area and a couple of foliage flicker in and out erratically.

Support
Support

Flicker with some fabric textures is a known issue with Radeon cards. A couple people with integrated graphics have reported flickering with foliage, but the game has not been tested with, or optimized for, integrated graphics yet.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Some bugs that i found: (idk if they were mentioned earlier)
1. I stole needle from Sebille before talking to her, but this didn't change her dialogue - in which she uses said needle.
2. Hitting sounds when sleeping.
3. Minor speed potion which you can craft gives +3 to memory instead of haste.
4. I stole purging wand from Redeka - after that when talking with Slade it was mentioned in dialogue that I killed her.
5. Duggan near Amalia shrine talks to you as if you were a party even if you approach him with only one character.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Hello !

Playing with an AZERTY keyboard doesn't work, I gotta push the equivalents (, for m/q for a/w for z) it's a bit annoying but I can also use the mouse so it's good.

When resurrecting a character, is it normal behavior for him to go back where he died ? (happenned a lot playing with 4 people online)

battering ram can make the character climb up if casted from down a cliff for example.

Is it normal for the Luth to disappear after being used ?

Support
Support

Did you try remapping the hotkeys in the Controls section of the options?

That issue when resurrecting has been fixed, and will be in a future update.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Was playing on my Dwarf female today, and after I equipped the gloves shown in the picture, I had the issue shown in the picture - look, Mum! No arms!

[Linked Image]

enthusiast
enthusiast
In my current game, I can't get gold. I can loot it, and I can have NPCs trade it to me, but it doesn't go into my inventory, it just disappears. I'm actually unable to acquire gold. Reloading doesn't help, so you should be able to reproduce simply by loading up this save game. I'm in the Seeker camp, so you can just try to sell stuff to NPCs and see how you don't get any gold. Experiencing the inability to loot gold would be a bit more involved, but I imagine they're both being caused by the same thing, as I didn't have this problem last game, nor earlier in this game.

http://darkseam.com/QuickSave_0.zip

stranger
stranger
I invested in All Skilled Up in all characters accept the first one.

At level 6 I have noticed that only my first character got Civil Ability - he eavend up with the rest of the group (he should be one point less).

Then I noticed it was the same with Combat Ability points - the first character (without All Skilled Up talent) had the same ammount as the rest of the group.

Support
Support

Darxim
Unnis' Pouch (purple bag, like pixie dust; row 4, column 3, from top left) contains 615 gold, which any new gold added to the inventory is stacking with.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Raze
Darxim
Unnis' Pouch (purple bag, like pixie dust; row 4, column 3, from top left) contains 615 gold, which any new gold added to the inventory is stacking with.

Ah. Then I guess the bug is that it shows at the top that I have 0 gold and I also can't use any of it for trade without manually taking it out of the bag first.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I wonder if it's a "feature", but it is infuriating and I've been bitten by the same thing. In my case ISTR it was being secreted in a chest that I'd carried away for lockpicking at my convenience. D:

J'aime le fromage.
Support
Support

It is a feature (primarily so arrows, potions, grenades, crafting materials, etc go into the appropriate container if they are already sorted there). However, things should not be stacked into locked containers (so that's a bug), and if gold is not excluded, the UI and trade mechanism should be checking within containers (on the list of suggestions).

journeyman
journeyman
Can't use all memory slots on Prince and Lohse. Both have one empty memory slot and none of the memorized spells require two slots. The slot remains empty but the screen shows 5/6 slots for example and I would think it means I could add one more skill. Also noted that some of the skill descriptions for the level two skills do not state they require three slots when checking the books but others do.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Raze
It is a feature (primarily so arrows, potions, grenades, crafting materials, etc go into the appropriate container if they are already sorted there). However, things should not be stacked into locked containers (so that's a bug), and if gold is not excluded, the UI and trade mechanism should be checking within containers (on the list of suggestions).

I should mention that I can't absolutely be 100% sure it was the locked chest that ate my gold: my memory is generally not the most reliable thing, but I mentioned it as it definitely went into a container I'd collected early in the game that had a small amount of random gold and that's the only one I recall lugging about with me.

J'aime le fromage.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
A couple of issues:

1. My main character goes bald when I hide her helmet.
2. There seems to be no way of tidying up my inventory.
3. Items show up as question marks. (Ah, the memories)
4. No facial features during creation
5. During the teleportation quest I should get a map marker after consuming a body part on the beach (dead elf), but no such marker appears.
6. In the Houndmasters chambers i find about 8 blank books, which remain in my inventory after I've sold them, and are impossible to drop or move around.
7. The camera constantly stops scrolling the edges of an area, so I have to use the mouse pointer, left click, and then "drag" the screen in the wanted direction to keep moving.
8. The camera snaps back to (centers on) the chosen character after performing an action in combat. Really anoying with ranged fighting.

Personally, I would like to be able to zoom out more from the party.

Apart from that, this is gonna be a superb game!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Adrian Pedersen
8. The camera snaps back to (centers on) the chosen character after performing an action in combat. Really anoying with ranged fighting.

While they do need to fix that, you can turn off dynamic camera in the options so that the camera doesn't move around on its own. You can't always see the action (particularly annoying in Arena after you die), but it's less irritating than having the camera snap back to your character.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Seems Winter Grasp was given a 2-turn cooldown in the last patch. I can only think this is a mistake, because Winter Grasp freezes enemies in an area for 2 turns. With a 2-turn cooldown, this makes Winter Grasp a stunlock ability by itself. That can't be the intention.

Page 22 of 52 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard