Next Thread
Print Thread
Le Gord Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Hi!

The most important sug i want to make is:

* Dont let SAVE THE GAME in a battle, once you start a battle you have to finish it to save the game *

In tactican mode is really good, and in honour mode you will be able to play "fare" since in DOS 1 you could just Save/Load to appli a CC till success.

Also, i would like to Sug not being able to LOAD THE GAME in a battle on Honour mode, making "escape from battle" the only way to go out, and if you have a debuff (like bleed or burn) you could die and loose the progress.

Other thing i would love is that the fights have more " Wards " on DOS 1 only "important fights " (such as bosses) have it, it would be nice that you can put wards also on intresting fights, such as for example the "cave witch-dragon" or the "eternal bug" (the last one is the one that the bugs never stop respawning)

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I would really hate this: maybe it could be implemented in a sort of hardcore mode that I'll stay well away from, but in the weedy-to-average difficulty modes that are my usual territory I'll save and load when I like, and get annoyed at games that try to prevent me doing so. I mean people who don't want to load or save during battles could always just, y'know... not.

Edit: I just re-read the title. Oopsie. Well I'll leave my post here anyway and just deal with the shame. biggrin

Last edited by vometia; 29/11/16 07:13 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
Le Gord Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
xD! no problem!
i want to add just one thing, the reason i want this on this 2 modes is cose they have their own " achivs " and i think that reaching them should be a real challenge.

I love the way you design the game, i played a lot DOS 1, i ve complete the game like 5 times, and the last one i put my own challenge, making only 2 chars (no lonewolf) and one of them with Glass canon, on tactican was really hard, althought i didint finish it cose i start another one.

Here s another SUG i forgot actually, on DOS 1, you could get the " lone wolf" achiv just by going all the game with 4 chars, and at the end "reset" the build and kill the last boss with 2 + talent. It would be nice to make a lone wolf GAMEPLAY, so you can not do this.

Last edited by Le Gord; 29/11/16 07:49 PM.
veteran
veteran
I personally never save in the middle battle. However, I do not feel like it needs to be restricted by the developers - ESPECIALLY during alpha and beta testing when you might want to experiment and test various things out.

Le Gord Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
i agree with you in alpha and beta, but it would be nice for those modes (on the final version) so you put more pressure on the fights, althought its just a sug, if noone likes it, it should stay like now is.

M
stranger
stranger
M
I understand the no saving in combat as that is usually a staple in most games, but restricting when you can load feels like it serves only to punish and waste the players time.

I believe most games disallow saving during combat to ensure you do not find yourself in an un-winnable situation, potentially botching your entire game (if that is your only save).

Last edited by Maussebarrel; 30/11/16 08:39 AM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Maussebarrel
I believe most games disallow saving during combat to ensure you do not find yourself in an un-winnable situation, potentially botching your entire game (if that is your only save).

It's actually to prevent people from cheesing the fight. Well, except in the cases of really old RPGs (like, 1980s), where it just wasn't feasible technologically to allow saving during a fight.

V
stranger
stranger
V
I completely agree with OP! claphands

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard