Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 47 of 57 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 56 57
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
Originally Posted by Raze

It should be working. Others have unlocked this achievement, in any case. Yes, AFAIK getting a skill ability up to level 5 and filling all 12 skill slots should unlock the achievement.

is it buggy in a coop game then? 'cause neither me or my friend got the achievement with 12 skills on my Scoundrel, and him 12 skills in 3 magic schools

Support
Support

People have reported only the host getting the achievement (in general and for this one specifically).
If you have access to the Hall of Darkness, maybe the host can try the game in single player, respec, boost something to 5 (whatever you have the most spare skill books for), visit the appropriate elemental in the homestead to buy more skill books, or Arhu or the traders in Silverglan or Cyseal. After I posted last night, I did that with Geomancer, since I had a late game save with a few earth spell books, and could visit Peat and Arhu to get to 12, and unlocked the (GOG version) achievement.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Not sure if this is the right thread but the editor crashes at start up after I enter the path for the game and editor in the dialogue box. After that, the editor will crash every time on start up. I verified my game files through Steam (obviously the steam version) and reinstalled the editor.

Using Windows 10
Geforce GTX 1070 driver 376.33
Asus Xonar sound card
Avira Antivirus software
Windows Firewall

Not sure what extra info would prove useful. Thanks.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hi Guys, bugs and issues topic so here it is:

I have some problems with switching language in Original sin EE when I have english version and I would prefer to with it to PL my mac is activated by sudo on pl version, when I turn on in original sin settings and there is "language: verified in steam" and I can't swith it. when I go to language files and with from "english" = 20 to PL nothing changes.

Some1 had problems with it on macintosh?

Support
Support

With the Steam version, you should be able to change it in the Languages tab, after right clicking the game in the Steam library and selecting Properties.

T
stranger
stranger
T
Blind doesn't do anything to PCs (literally)

Using an ability outside of combat locks out the controls for a few seconds:

Repro steps:

1. Use an ability
2. Immediately switch to another character, and try to have them do something (like move, or use an ability)

Result: You can't do anything, you have to wait for a few seconds before you can do anything. This is really annoying, if you're trying to buff up outside of combat, or heal your party.

Support
Support

The casting animation delay is deliberate; there was an issue where casting a spell on another character, switching to them and moving before the casting animation was complete would result in the cooldown being triggered, but the spell effect not applying.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Can not get this game to work with friends on Xbox one. Constantly just fails to connect. Everyone has open NAT types. Tried each other as hosts. Tried creating characters then joining a up and running game. Nothing works. Ready to rip my hair out. How do you get a refund??

Really want to play with friends but this is beyond frustrating!!!!1!1!1!!!1!

Support
Support

Have you, or your friends played co-op with anyone else, or have your friends have any problem playing together?

Is there an error code given when the connection fails?

C
stranger
stranger
C
No sir. Between me and 2 other friends none of us can connect together. No error codes given just says connection failed.

We have tried multiple days/nights at different times. We will be trying again today at some point.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Ok since this is a bugs and issues forum I thought I'd post this here. I've been googling around and I can't find anyone else with this issue.

I'm doing my second play through of DOS EE and something really bizarre happened. I went to Hiberheim and ran into Hilda and her crew, then went and did some other stuff in and out of Hiberheim. When I started getting really active Hiberheim again, I noticed that Hilda and her crew are gone. I didn't kill them. They just completely disappeared from the map. I went to the other two immaculate camps and they're empty too. They all just have corpses and the one just has tamed wolves. So basically all three immaculate camps are completely empty of immaculates.

How did this happen? I didn't kill any of them. I wanted to do the RPS games with them for XP and now I can't. Has anyone else had this problem before? Can I fix this without going back to an earlier load and losing all my progress?

Support
Support

Did you get the wishing well to stop the blizzard? The three groups of immaculates leave Hiberheim after that.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Aw crap really? I didn't realize stopping the blizzard would make them all leave.

Is it still possible to find them somewhere in Rivellon, or are they just completely gone from the game now?

Support
Support

They were stuck there because of the blizzard. A couple made comments about leaving as soon as they were able, and the group hunting imps said it was too cold to leave the fire and they should just wait out the storm and then go collect the frozen imp bodies.

I'm pretty sure they are just gone.

U
stranger
stranger
U
I have a problem too : I tried recently to use the Divinity Engine, but after some walls and a door placed, the game crashed, and when I launch it again, it say "failed to parse dockpanel.config", and then I cannot move nor place anything.
I tried to uninstall both game and editor and install them again, but it doesn't work.
Has anyone a solution ? I didn't found a file called dockpanel.config neither.

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
If you uninstall the editor, maybe not everything gehts deinstalled.

I have a file 'DockPanel.config' (letter case does not matter in a Windows file system) in the directory 'Steam\SteamApps\common\The Divinity Engine Enhanced Edition'. Maybe it does not get uninstalled when you uninstall the editor and when you reinstall it, it's still there. If this file got corrupted somehow and why ever, there's a good chance the editor will no longer start, even after a reinstall.

A lot of programs leave changed files or files that don't exist in the original installation untouched if you deinstall the program, and this might have been the case for the Divinity Engine too.

Maybe this helps, other than this, I have no advice.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
hi all,

any news about a new patch in the next months?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello~
I've encountered a bug that currently has my game stuck, and I'm playing honour mode, so I really don't want to lose all of this.

So, all characters are in stealth mode. There's an ooze barrel between the enemies. I blew it up with a fire arrow. My 'tank' got hit by the subsequent explosions and combat started and my game 'froze'. It's still running, but I can't do anything more than panning my camera. I can't even rightclick to examine enemies.

I'm stuck in combat, on the first characters turn, no ap, not even the bubbles, all skills grey. Can't retreat, can't use waypoints, inventory greyed out as well.
There is a chat bubble above my 'tank' as if she started talking to me as combat started.
Anyone know a way to fix this?
I've tried reloading several times and it was no good, still stuck there. I don't have a backup because... well, honor mode.
I've tried using skills from the skill menu. I've tried dialogue hotkeys(spammed '1' key for a while)
The 'escape' key only brings up the standard menu. Can't waypoint because I'm in combat.

I was looking into editing the save file so I can either remove a tag for in_combat or in_conversation or both to kind of refresh it. However... I can't find any info about a working editor for the EE, and this isn't an issue I can resolve with simple editors.

Last edited by ShatteredSelf; 23/03/17 04:10 PM. Reason: altered 'game froze' to be more accurate
Support
Support

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a brief description and your save (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc).

Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames_patch' folder.
In Windows Explorer you can zip a file or folder by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipper) Folder'.

For OSX, saves can be zipped by right clicking the folder(s) and selecting Compress, in the folder:
~/Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition/PlayerProfiles/<ProfileName>/Savegames_patch

Linux is similar, with the saves in the home directory.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hi, Nathan here, I'm really desperate for your help in regards to Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. For the past couple of months, I've desperately been trying to get this game to work. Specifically, after 5 minutes of play each time or so, rarely does it last longer than that, my entire PC locks up and screeches a loud buzzing noise like a banshee through sound bar. I have to flip the power switch every single time. This happens with no other game I have. I've only had CTDs a few times while configuring mods on other games, but that's about it. No complete and total lockups. I've tried every fix that I've managed to look up and come across for the few others who have the same problem as I do. In which case, I haven't been lucky enough to fix this issue. I've also purchased Divinity: Original Sin 2, which is a major improvement in every way from D:OS. So please, if someone could help me get my adventure finally started in your first title, I'd be one happy camper.

Page 47 of 57 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard