stranger
But are you reading this?
Не го читајте ова.

veteran
veteran
Probably not

apprentice
apprentice
Oh great and powerful devs of awesomness...
May we please get the ability to move with wasd and use the mouse for camera like most games? Pretty please?

"You either die the hero or live to see yourself brought back in the sequel as an angsty magical terrorist."
-Serious brownie points if you get the character to whom I am referring.-
K
stranger
stranger
K
Good to see the voices are being heard. Will post some ideas here soon.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by KConn
Good to see the voices are being heard. Will post some ideas here soon.

Don't get too excited. They read, but rarely answer.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem

Raze answers lots of stuff. :p

But possibly not the stuff you had in mind.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by Dark_Ansem

Raze answers lots of stuff. :p

But possibly not the stuff you had in mind.

What did I have in mind, according to you?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Definitive responses to stuff he can't comment about. biggrin I'm acutely aware I'm talking about the community manager and he's watching me doing it. D:

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by vometia
Definitive responses to stuff he can't comment about. biggrin I'm acutely aware I'm talking about the community manager and he's watching me doing it. D:

Ah, I see.

Support
Support

Speaking of which, I meant to reply to Namea yesterday, but got distracted...

I think adding WASD controls for movement is unlikely. The controller UI has that type of movement, though the rest of the UI and controls are also geared for controller use, which may or may not be suitable to your tastee.
You may be able to get it working using Autohotkey (to map mouse position and button presses to the WASD keys) or Headsoft's VJoy Virtual Joystick Driver (in the controller UI, to map the left stick to the WASD keys).

Zec Offline
Remapping WASD in the options and for example rotating camera putting on Q and E would be quite ok, while I personally do like playing this on controller (I would never ever thought that I would like to play proper RPG on controller) I gotta say that menus for mouse in Divinity Original Sin look much much prettier for eyes :)

made in Betanija
L
addict
addict
L
I know you are busy getting the game ready for release. Later could you consider how best different players could meet to play.
We need one place where All players know to access. It should include option like: game preference (gm, standard coop. Mod, time you can play, experience in playing games) . Free text to include type of character you want to play. If need 1 or 2 players to join your game. Whether you play er 'competitive' coop or 'friendly' coop. There is reddit. Steam. This forum. A few discord options. One discussion forum to 'rule them all' would be beneficial to so many players. If such a thing already exists please let us know!

E
stranger
stranger
E
hallo ich habe divinity original sins 2 allerdings auf englisch gibts das auf deutsch?bzw kann ichs umstellen?

veteran
veteran
Is that so?

I
journeyman
journeyman
I
Originally Posted by Egon84
hallo ich habe divinity original sins 2 allerdings auf englisch gibts das auf deutsch?bzw kann ichs umstellen?

Deutsch in eine der unterstützten Sprachen. Die Sprachausgabe wird aber mit an Sicherheit grenzender Wahrscheinlichkeit nur in Englisch verfügbar sein.

N
old hand
old hand
N
I just hope you guys don't take my ventings or frustrations too seriously.

I don't really couch my opinions a lot of the time and I understand I am speaking rather aggressively or even antagonistically. I write things out the way they are in my head a lot of the time.

>_>

I do think this is an amazing game.

Last edited by Neonivek; 07/09/17 06:58 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Pretty please release the full skill and ability trees. Got a couple builds planned, would just like to have an idea of what my full possibilities are, before the full release.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Originally Posted by michaelgalt1984
Pretty please release the full skill and ability trees. Got a couple builds planned, would just like to have an idea of what my full possibilities are, before the full release.

anda full list of all environmental effects, i mean, someone asked me if there was acid rain in the game or if we could create it for a custom GM Mode game and i had no idea what to answer

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
Originally Posted by michaelgalt1984

I concur, that would be useful. I raided Humble Bundle's sale to bide me over, but to be honest I'd rather be planning an optimal build/interesting build.

I'll probably go Elf, maybe Undead-Elf, if I go Undead-Elf I'll likely go for a full Death-knight comp on the main character, namely Necromancer + Retribution for Sustain-Tanking.

Either way I was considering going a full-tank build, where everyone has a different specialization (hydro, necro, pyro) so that we have all the magics, but are focused primarily on defense and survival.

journeyman
journeyman
Nice! My plan is an elven conjurer/ranger/polymorph. He is basically a ranger/druid, true neutral. He controls the battlefield with his summons, and always seeks the high ground to best snipe his enemies and protect his allies. I only played to level 4 in the EA... just want to know what is the progression I can make with him. Was working amazingly, but who knows what will get changed/elimimated/rebalanced?

Not going to lie- Larian has been amazing with this game... just kinda shocked at how little information we have gotten with only a few days to go. No official word on pre-loading, nothing on when it will be playable (1 minute after midnight Friday morning?), nothing official on the skills and abilities, nothing official on what has made it into the game which ISN'T in the alpha.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard