Next Thread
Print Thread
G
grizze Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
G
How have you guys started the fight and how can you even possibly do it?

We get to the final point, you meet dallis, mysterious man and the divine. You talk with them and in the end you get a choice to give in your source or not. If you don't give it nothing happens and we can't talk to anyone in the place. Only way forward is manually auto attacking dallis or mysterious man to 20% hp and then the mysterious man starts talking and reveals he is the braccus rex which will start the final fight with kraken.

If you do decide to give your source away then the braccus rex reveal and final fight begin with no problems. Sounds like its bugged if you choose not to give source away.
Now to the final fight. My team is all level 20 and have from 3-4k armor and magic armor and 7-8k hp but the enemies the kraken summons along with braccus rex, makes the fight seem near impossible. One of the enemies even hit a 16k fireball to 3 of my guys and instakilled them.

Has anyone gone through this final fight and could give some insight without completely spoiling on how to do it?

Also i have the doctor quest that he will come help against the dallis when we meet her but doctor never shows up? Bugged again or im doing something wrong.

Last edited by grizze; 19/09/17 03:21 AM.
stranger
stranger
I just finished that fight, you can cheese it by just bursting down Braccus, it will end the entire encounter and finish the game.

K
stranger
stranger
K
yeah its extremely easy if you just teleport Braccus in the middle of your party.
Depending on your gear and party you can just burst him down turn 1, as has already been said.

veteran
veteran
Except that you literally cannot do that.

In the first phase he just initiates dialogue if you get his health low enough so that you could potentially kill him with Anathema, and it does nothing useful if you hit him with it before then. What a piece of junk.

In the second phase, he teleports across the map so you can't actually move him to the middle of your team, and and his buddy fills your starting position full of AoE pain so you have to spread out, which doesn't matter because you still get stomped into the ground anyway, and even if you somehow manage to get to a point where you can get near him to teleport him, his void glide teleport will be back up, even if does have a cooldown longer than 1 turn.

O
journeyman
journeyman
O
Yeah I wouldn't teleport him into you.. but if you have a good physical damage character, just teleport/cloak/retreat them over to braccus and if you built right you can pretty much burst him down in 1 turn with a ranger or rogue. Lucian goes straight for him and finished him off for me. If you don't do that it probably gets harder, but the summons should fight lucian's ppl if you stay back.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard