Print Thread
#615745 19/09/17 12:29 PM
C
Chahur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
I've noticed that lockpick's are a very rare commodity, it would be nice if they were more available, either through crafting or traders, especially early on in the game. At Fort Joy a lot of chests are locked and when your on the escape you need a lot of lockpicks or your basically not going to get out of the fort. If you manage to find a trader that has lockpicks they usually only have like 1 or 2, and they don't restock them.

Z
apprentice
apprentice
Z
Dude, you can make lockpicks with nails + repair hammer. They produce 4 lockpicks per nails. That's a ton of lockpicks with how many nails you find in game.

T
T
Or have your undead as thief - undead thief doesnt need lockpicks, he has bony fingers :)) (for real!)

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Zealer
Dude, you can make lockpicks with nails + repair hammer. They produce 4 lockpicks per nails. That's a ton of lockpicks with how many nails you find in game.

It's this. And you can get access to a large source of lockpicks and the hammers to make them by about level 3, and there's only like two locked chests available before then.

C
Chahur Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
Really I didn't know that, do you need a recipe for that? Sorry I just started playing the game, and I really don't know much about it, but Thanks for the info!

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Zealer

Also, slightly related, nails + boots = immunity to slipping. Really handy.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Chahur
Really I didn't know that, do you need a recipe for that? Sorry I just started playing the game, and I really don't know much about it, but Thanks for the info!

You don't need recipes to make things, just to get a hint what ingredients you have to use.

And btw, I played over 150 hours in the EA and never realized that nails + hammer create lockpicks. Smooth. hahaha

stranger
stranger
You just made my day. Many thanks

A
stranger
stranger
A
I found this video to be extremely useful. It is a wee bit off-topic as it pertains to crafting in general, but it includes the creation of lockpicks. I know you have the answer to that already, but honestly I found this video so helpful that it's worth sharing anyway.

Divinity Original Sin 2: 10 of the Best Crafting Recipes

F
enthusiast
enthusiast
F
Soap + Any Key = Lockpicks.

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard