Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AndyE12 Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
A
I just found both pieces of swornbreaker but don't seem to have the schematic to put them together. Is it possible to still put it together?

B
stranger
stranger
B
Whear did you find the 2 pice i ame missing the blade part ?

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Blood Island in a 'secret' chamber in the Archive. Need wits to see the entrance.

S
stranger
stranger
S
According to what i've found online you must give the 2 pieces to the succubus from act 2. That is if you convinced her to join you on your ship.

Where would one find the blade piece? I've found the hilt in the Black Eye hideout but im clueless where the other part is.

H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Originally Posted by AndyE12
I just found both pieces of swornbreaker but don't seem to have the schematic to put them together. Is it possible to still put it together?

No, you need the schematic which can be either given to Reiker or the Succubus.

T
stranger
stranger
T
is anyone not able to give almira the two parts? Everytime i talk to her there is no dialogue options. Is this quest bugged?

Sil Offline
apprentice
apprentice
Going to bump this, ran into the same issue. Found both pieces but Almira has no dialogue about it, and I can't combine them via crafting. I'm in chapter 4 now and she's nowhere to be found.

Last edited by Sil; 23/09/17 06:07 PM.
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
Originally Posted by tacoboppin
is anyone not able to give almira the two parts? Everytime i talk to her there is no dialogue options. Is this quest bugged?
Originally Posted by Sil
Going to bump this, ran into the same issue. Found both pieces but Almira has no dialogue about it, and I can't combine them via crafting. I'm in chapter 4 now and she's nowhere to be found.

She needs the schematic. You only need the parts if you want to create it yourself afaik.

N
stranger
stranger
N
you dont need the schematic as long as you have both pieces, just use your ancient tablet in your inventory in miscellaenous part because if you cant give the pieces to almira, that means you ask almira for the tablet. put the tablet to the ground from your inventory then click right (the button to examine and lockpick) then choose combine, then you put the pieces together, hope this help!

*sorry for bad grammar :p

Sil Offline
apprentice
apprentice
Ah. That makes sense. It's annoying because when you pick the tablet up it goes into 'readable', and 'readable' happens to be the only item category that doesn't appear in crafting. <_<

Thanks!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard