Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
S
stranger
stranger
S
@Kultyz
Thank you I'll try that if I don't get a reply from the customer service.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by DrunkenTofu

Btw, I got a darn figurine instead of a mug, without any explanations? They should've informed us since they had ample time to decide on the replacements.

They did tell us about the CE items changing - Kickstarter Update #43 on Aug 31 2017. As nice as the mug for have been, apparently the design of the mug just didn't work so it was changed to a good quality statue

T
stranger
stranger
T
umm so I have no game, no updates on shipping, no emails, no key?

did I do something wrong?

O
stranger
stranger
O
I haven't been contacted either, not sure where this email went??? if it comes damaged I get a replacement, they fall under the law of the country they deliver to so don't forget that guys, my country has a really well thought out consumer guarantees act that protects both parties well. Really hope it doesn't come to that with LS cause I've done nothing but praise them in the past..

J
stranger
stranger
J
I also have not been contacted. I have been monitoring the situation on the forums. I am with the group who purchased the extra 1,000 collector edition units but it has been delayed like the rest and I have not gotten my package yet. I was planning on giving the key to a friend of mine so he could play with me but he's had to wait for a while to play.

apprentice
apprentice
I'm waiting for my package. It's an email from Happyshops Fullfillment <info@happyshops.com>

My carrier is DHL. as it deliver to China.

^^ Hope it get to me soon!

S
stranger
stranger
S
I backed the Collectors Edition through Kickstarter but have had no notification that it has been posted and is on its way to me.
I can't contact DHL for progress, or whoever is delivering to the UK, as I have no shipment details.

T
stranger
stranger
T
People will defend Larian and other companies to the death. At this point I am far beyond disappointed, I have emailed everyone several times with very little feed back.

My shipments haven't had a single update all week, and as of today it's been a week. I have given up any hope of getting this within the next few weeks.

I won't buy a another copy, as Larian doesn't deserve that kind of support from me. As a big box pc game collector, its the only reason I did this. Now I wish I could just refund this whole mess and just get it digitally.

$240 CAD wasted, likely never get it, and no one seems to care.

What a loss

L
stranger
stranger
L
I received my collectors edition today only to find that the key that was included was already used, i also submitted a ticket for this but since that says its going to take a couple days i would like to receive a new key earlier than that

journeyman
journeyman
I also was not contacted per Mail and the DHL page still states

Date/Time City Status
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

hope this will get cleared up fast...

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
S
stranger
stranger
S
I'm in the same boat. I contacted HappyShops, DHL and Larian. None have responded and the DHL website hasn't updated since the 17th. Of all the CE's I've purchased over the years, this one has been the most frustrating and lacking in communication.

Edit: Just as I posted this, I finally got an update on the DHL website. It still hasn't left Germany...

Fri, 22.09.17 09:26 IPZ-Ffm, Germany The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. (Homepage / online shipment tracking: https://www.usps.com/)

Last edited by Stragus; 22/09/17 02:48 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I finally got a mail with the tracking shipment!!!

I guess all we can do is be patient.

M
stranger
stranger
M
The CE has been a bit of a bungle. Mildly disappointed, but not enough to ask for money back.

The mug is what sold the CE for me years ago. Sure, they couldn't get it to work... but they couldn't get someone else to do it? Some kind of contract they couldn't get out of? If so, that's a commitment that shouldn't have been made?

Almost anyone can use a mug, but dust-collectors don't appeal to everyone. But they did great on D:OS2 itself. I'll just have to remember that they're awfully non-committal about CE pack content in the future...

Only one minotaur. I am minotaur. You are not minotaur. You never be minotaur. SORRY.
veteran
veteran
It's almost 7 PM in Belgium and I still have had literally ZERO e-mails indicating that Larian is aware that I am supposed to be getting a CE, much less a tracking number.

Originally Posted by MTaur
The CE has been a bit of a bungle. Mildly disappointed, but not enough to ask for money back.

The mug is what sold the CE for me years ago. Sure, they couldn't get it to work... but they couldn't get someone else to do it? Some kind of contract they couldn't get out of? If so, that's a commitment that shouldn't have been made?

Almost anyone can use a mug, but dust-collectors don't appeal to everyone. But they did great on D:OS2 itself. I'll just have to remember that they're awfully non-committal about CE pack content in the future...

I agree. I have to ask what the hell happened with the mug?
Okay, they were not impressed with the prototypes, but why exactly could they not find a company which did do good mugs?

Surely, there must exist a company somewhere in Belgium or Germany which makes mugs. Did they not bother trying to find a company until the last minute?

They've had two years to find a company, and they didn't bother telling their customers about the change until a month before the launch, and only then they told them by omission.

apprentice
apprentice
Greetings everyone,

I've met the same trouble with my CE order... I've just get it today! More than one week late (for more than $20)...
And now, I discovered that my Steam key was stolen.

I'm really tired of all these problems. I hope Larian will do something for all of us. This is not a good "start". Fortunately the game seems good.

Last edited by Drym'; 22/09/17 05:06 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Drym'
Greetings everyone,

I've met the same trouble with my CE order... I've just get it today! More than one week late (for more than $20)...

I'm really tired of all these problems. I hope Larian will do something for all of us. This is not a good "start". Fortunately the game seems good.

Yeah this happend to me today aswell.
I paid with paypal so honestly if I don't get a reply to my 2 support emails soon I will just open a dispute.
They'll have no choice but to listen then. Sad if I have to go that way but at this point paying for a collector's edition and then ending up with the game a week late (which isn't the worst but still) but then also not having a working key is just ridiculous.
They should of just emailed the keys and be done with it.

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Trillobyte
Originally Posted by Drym'
Greetings everyone,

Yeah this happend to me today aswell.
I paid with paypal so honestly if I don't get a reply to my 2 support emails soon I will just open a dispute.
They'll have no choice but to listen then. Sad if I have to go that way but at this point paying for a collector's edition and then ending up with the game a week late (which isn't the worst but still) but then also not having a working key is just ridiculous.
They should of just emailed the keys and be done with it.

same for me, this has just been a let down with how this has been handled.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Got my tracking email 18th Sep. but my signed CE wasn't still shipped either. This sucks.

X
stranger
stranger
X
I have the same problem with my key in the CE. Steam says it's a duplicate.... Kind of a letdown

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Xavier
I have the same problem with my key in the CE. Steam says it's a duplicate.... Kind of a letdown

Oh a friend like me!
I'm "happy" to see that I'm not the only one...
I'm sad that Larian don't come here and stays silent.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard