Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
M
Larian Alumni
OP Offline
Larian Alumni
M
Hello everyone.

First of all, we're sorry about the delay in giving you an update on this. It took us some time to collect all the data. To make a long story short, there have been some problems with the shipping process of the Limited Collector's Editions, but we expect them to be all sorted by today (September 21).

At present:
For most (over 90%) people who ordered via Shopify the packages are already on their way. The others will be sent out tomorrow latest.

Everyone whose package was delayed until end of this week has been contacted via email.

We’re very sorry about this. Thank you so much for your patience and we’ll hope you'll enjoy the CE when it arrives!

The Larian Team

F
stranger
stranger
F
No, I have not been contacted by email or anything else despite my package is still delayed.

No, I have not been answered after contacting the support of Larian Studios.

So now what happens?

A
stranger
stranger
A
Also, not been contacted directly about any delay. Do you mean to actually say "Everyone who emailed us to complain has had a reply?" as I've not sent any direct email because I was monitoring the situation on these forums instead.

I notice that the tracking now says that
Thu, 21.09.17 11:30 Radefeld, Germany The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin

So at least it looks like they've finally worked out how to give a parcel to DHL!

A
stranger
stranger
A
I've also not been contacted from Larian..

And I wrote a Mail Tuesday (19.) to your support and am still waiting for a response.

Happyshops answered me on Tuesday (19.) evening with this Mail:
"
Hallo,

wir sind gerade noch dabei alles zu versenden.
Sobald Ihr Paket an die Post übergeben ist, wird sich der Sendungsstatus ändern.

Ich wünsche Ihnen einen angenehmen Tag."

Since then there were no more changes in my delivery-status. It still says, that the package has not jet been given to DHL.
And I am from Germany, so there should be no bigger issues to deal with before sending a simple package... :sad:

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Michael_Larian

Everyone whose package was delayed until end of this week has been contacted via email.

No, they haven't. I haven't had any e-mails at all even indicating that Larian is aware that I'm supposed to be getting a CE.

I definitely filled out my address details on Larian Vault after the first reminder way back in June(?), they're still there now, and Larian has my e-mail, I got the receipts for the Digital Versions of the collectors Edition stuff I claimed on the vault.

Last edited by Stabbey; 21/09/17 11:15 AM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
I was a playtester in Gent and I still haven't received any email or information about the CE delivery...
Right now I feel like I will never receive my game and never play this game with friends...

R
stranger
stranger
R
I haven't recieved an email from Larian on this topic, however today I re-checked the happyshops site and suddenly there is the note that my CE is being transported. So progress! laugh

Y
stranger
stranger
Y
No any information... No track number no information from DHL, i've still got no any information for my CE....I wonder if i will receive it one day... I send an e-mail to larian support but got no answer from them...

T
stranger
stranger
T
I have not recieved anv emails, not even a reply to a support ticket I have send.
Current status indeed shows it finnaley shipped but honestly not getting any reply for this long leaves a sour taste.
In fact if I didnt look at this forum I wouldnt know a thing.

Last edited by Trillobyte; 21/09/17 01:06 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
Nada here no followup email etc, still sitting in Germany

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Michael_Larian
Hello everyone.

First of all, ...
The Larian Team

did NOT get contacted. Now what?

Last edited by vometia; 21/09/17 01:55 PM. Reason: formatting
apprentice
apprentice
Ok i expected more once they said there would be an official statement.

Basicly only those who sent wrong data or the very few who got their package lost in their warehouse will have a key.

In my case i even emailed them and the reply in short version is:

"Your package has already been sent and is well on it's way"

I contacted DHL and since monday all they say is "it's on the way and it will take some days"

if i ask where it is though... they tell me they don't know all they have on record it's that it is on it's way and that it should arrive at most later next week or early the one after.

So after being promised things would be sent on September 14th but they were not, after a promise of getting it AT MOST earlier this week, but after all it will be 2 weeks after that, even after that there was a promise that they would be sent on September's 18th, but now a new promise is after all September 21st and some as stated above will only be on 22nd.

Apparently i was one of those who everything is going according to the plan as i was told by email i will not get the steam key by email so if i am lucky i will get my key around September 28th if not on the start of October.

I...feel...lucky...

Thank you....

E
stranger
stranger
E
I Still don't receive any email about sending my Kickstarter CE. Only email is from Happyshops from 8 Sep who wrote they send my one.

S
stranger
stranger
S
@Kultyz
What mean of communication did you use to contact Larian to know if you were going to get a steam key or not ?

stranger
stranger
What will Larian's course of action in the event that a Collector's Edition is damaged?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Originally Posted by Vaxid
What will Larian's course of action in the event that a Collector's Edition is damaged?

well, I can't speak for them. I myself used Paypal as a mean of payment, so in this case, I'm covered, should I say.

Outside of PP, it's all about them willing to file a complaint to their carrier, if insurance was chosen to cover such problem, then refund you.
On their side, they will get a refund from the carrier, again IF insurance was included.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Seibzz

well, I can't speak for them. I myself used Paypal as a mean of payment, so in this case, I'm covered, should I say.

Outside of PP, it's all about them willing to file a complaint to their carrier, if insurance was chosen to cover such problem, then refund you.
On their side, they will get a refund from the carrier, again IF insurance was included.

I was thinking something more along the lines of a replacement.
I ordered a Signed Kickstarter Collector's edition with hoodie and portrait (in game, not physical). I would hope that it would survive undamaged. But this is DHL that I'm talking about.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I was thinking something more along the lines of a replacement.
I ordered a Signed Kickstarter Collector's edition with hoodie and portrait (in game, not physical). I would hope that it would survive undamaged. But this is DHL that I'm talking about.

I was pleasantly surprised that mine turned up undamaged and it was adequately packaged though not especially indestructibly; I've also had DHL destroy stuff before but hopefully a hefty cube-shaped object with several layers of thick cardboard will survive its odyssey.

I would assume that they've held back a few spare copies in case of damage. Hopefully they weren't the "spare" CEs that they sold last week...

J'aime le fromage.
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Stratop
@Kultyz
What mean of communication did you use to contact Larian to know if you were going to get a steam key or not ?

I used the email adress from Larian Merchandise, shopifyshop@larian.com

eventually someone will reply to you, but don't expect it to be quick.

addict
addict
Hmmm the contents of my box appear undamaged. However, the outer box was torn. There were other damages, I just don't have time to take a few photos.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8N0tx4-NJMMYzl0QTF5WEhtcW8/view?usp=sharing

I'm really disappointed they didn't even use any bubble wrap or styrofoam for external protection. They just put in a cardboard box and thought it'd arrive in 1 piece, to Singapore.

Btw, I got a darn figurine instead of a mug, without any explanations? They should've informed us since they had ample time to decide on the replacements.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard