Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
I have been working on this MASSIVE fortress for GM mode for over the past week. I call it Fort Hope. It has a check point for magisters to check people's identities across the bridge from the entrance, a garden, a magister's barracks, a chapel and, at the very top of the mountain it is built upon, a prison. Well, the building you see at the top is just the entrance to the prison. The prison itself is built deep inside of the mountain and holds my island's most dangerous sourcerers.

It is still a work in progress and looks absolutely gorgeous in game. The below screenshots from the editor do not do it justice at all, but nonetheless, feast your eyes upon what I have done so far.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Bravissimo! Cant wait to see it finished.

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S

Last edited by Shapeshifter777; 27/09/17 09:51 AM.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Ohhh this looks the tits! Can't wait til you finish it so I can give it a go smile Great work!

old hand
old hand
The scope and quality of that level design is truly impressive, Shapeshifter! Keep up the great work.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
B
stranger
stranger
B
This is phenomenal. Shapeshifter, it's work from folks like yourself that may give this GM mode some serious life!

W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
Man I needed this so bad for one if my major plot lines. Freaking awesome!

I was almost going to give up on doing real campaogns in GM mode but modders are really saving the day.

I was actually just starting to rewrite my story because I couldn't make it work till i saw this being in the works.

stranger
stranger
I've been working on something too but I can't seem to import it into GM mode?

Anyone figure out how to do this?

If life was a joke, the ones who didn't get it would be the punchline.
Erhm that guys with the wings on the "upper bridge". Is that one in the editor? I needed someone like that earlier smile.

stranger
stranger
You can apply the wings with the transmutation spell and set it to be permanent.

If life was a joke, the ones who didn't get it would be the punchline.
Originally Posted by Lightsteal
You can apply the wings with the transmutation spell and set it to be permanent.
Ahh! Nice! Thanks.

S
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
S
Thanks for the support, everyone. smile

Originally Posted by Lightsteal
I've been working on something too but I can't seem to import it into GM mode?

Anyone figure out how to do this?

Yes. In 'Level Data' it should say something like "Is GM Level". Click the check box to make it 'true'.

W
enthusiast
enthusiast
W
Is this going to be part of gmaddon1 or a standalone? I want to know how to keep an eye out for it.

E
stranger
stranger
E
Very impressive. I have done a ton of scene work in Mount and Blade: Warband for the Persistent world mod in the past (persistent multiplayer roleplaying mode). So large, realistic maps etc. I found it fairly easy to work with and made some decent stuff, though, I've been trying to learn mapping for Divinity but its pretty slow going. Nothing like what you are showing here.

I truly appreciate the effort you and others put in to helping the community. That includes the mod you are working on for expanding GM mode. Much appreciated and I can't wait to see what this game mode will be after a few more months time.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard