Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Defoxx Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Abuse of fast teleport and movement of objects.
I found two ways of abusing this game. It began to look especially strange in the "Cave of the Shipwreckers" and actually broke the idea.

Firstly, I can simply teleport from a seemingly desperate situation by simply pressing the anchor button for quick teleportation.

Secondly, despite the fact that the characters are isolated from each other, they can easily transfer objects to each other, which in fact can be used to transfer the pyramids of teleportation to each other and thus to re-attach the characters.

This greatly breaks the gameplay. A fast travel with an anchor should be removed (we already have teleport statues), and the movement of items between characters should only be if they are nearby and no obstacles between them prevent them from transferring items to each other.

Last edited by Defoxx; 30/09/17 09:30 PM.
Y
stranger
stranger
Y
that's actually part of the gameplay and totally on purpose

D
Defoxx Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Yhamm
that's actually part of the gameplay and totally on purpose

At least the idea of Cave of the Shipwreckers was to ensure that the characters were individually selected from different places and reunited. And these manipulations break it down.

I also met a few more places where you can abuse it and as a whole it even spoils the atmosphere of the game, the world seems not so holistic and when you get into a trap you always keep in mind "I can press the teleport button at any time, it's okay" and you no longer feel trapped.

Last edited by Defoxx; 30/09/17 09:39 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard