Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
T
stranger
stranger
T
My update, it came in on Friday forgot to post here about that. However all is well, I was able to import my saves from my other version of the game.

Nice collectors edition that is for sure, however I am still very unpleased by how all this was handled.

Support
Support

Mad WolfClown;
Email support@larian.com, and please include the key and a picture of the card.

The people handling fulfillment have been in contact with DHL and Happy Shops, to try to resolve outstanding shipping issues. Unfortunately, we do not have any estimates for how long the processing and shipping will take for the remaining packages. There are a number of CEs awaiting transfer out of Germany to the destination countries, as well as stuck at the first stage of shipping instructions being provided electronically.

The concept art and other higher tier rewards are currently being organized, and will be sent out directly by Larian (I assume not using DHL).

There is a significant backlog of support email, which I am currently focusing on.
The day of release there were many, many email. The next day I woke up to 130 new email in less than 8 hours, which is an email a little faster than every 4 minutes. Email with cut and paste answers (localization, possible console versions, etc) can be done faster than that, but looking stuff up in the backer database, adding addresses to the shipping corrections list, etc, can take 5 minutes, testing saves or doing research on something can easily take 10 or 15 minutes and creating an associated bug report could bring that up to half an hour. The volume of new email has slowly tapered off, but is still fairly high.

The next week a few people started helping out part time, particularly with the common questions (not necessarily having technical backgrounds). I thought someone was going through specifically looking for Kickstarter / CE email, but apparently not (at least not checking the backlog).
The week after that some people from QA started helping. I was still trying to follow up with existing situations, get new email that the people helping couldn't do, and then switch to the backlog, but that didn't work out well in terms of making a significant dent in the backlog.
I am now primarily focusing on the backlog.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Thank you for letting us know Raze, its appreciated and helpful. I just hope that those of us who still haven't gotten ours will arrive soon.

Cedric was able to help me and gave me a CD Key. Thank you all very much for that. at least now I'm going to be able to play the game while I wait for my CE.

I hope you guys get that sorted out soon.

Last edited by darks; 04/10/17 08:06 PM.
stranger
stranger
Thanks for the update Raze

T
stranger
stranger
T
I'd rather take my $200 back. This is a joke.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Raze

Mad WolfClown;

The people handling fulfillment have been in contact with DHL and Happy Shops, to try to resolve outstanding shipping issues. Unfortunately, we do not have any estimates for how long the processing and shipping will take for the remaining packages. There are a number of CEs awaiting transfer out of Germany to the destination countries, as well as stuck at the first stage of shipping instructions being provided electronically.

I guess I'm in that category of CE's awaiting transfer or first stage of shipping instructions.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by Raze

Mad WolfClown;

I guess I'm in that category of CE's awaiting transfer or first stage of shipping instructions.

Well that's the thing, who knows now? It's been three (THREE) weeks, and boxes are finally getting to some people but if the tracking has never updated for most of them, how am I supposed to know if mine will arrive today, or is still stuck in Germany? After $200 and 3 wks of patience, why is it on so many of US to figure this out and/or hassle various people along the fulfillment chain?

Waited in good faith for what I feel was a reasonable amount of time, now I'm pretty angry/disappointed with all this.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I received my CE yesterday. Tracking info still says it arrived in US... which is what it said for prior 4 or 5 days now. I received it without any damages and the actual box is great. Thanks Larian!

a_wife_01 glares at you threatengingly, ready to divorce!
T
stranger
stranger
T
At this point, I feel PayPal claims are the best route. I filed mine a few weeks ago, Larian responded by simply providing a tracking number. Which I'd been asking for since the start with no response. The tracking number they gave shows that a) they didn't ship out until the 22nd and b) it hasn't actually gone anywhere. Regardless of accuracy, that's pathetic. I don't even want the CE at this point. My group started the playthru without me. The game is worthless to me, and I don't care to have a statue that reminds me of such a fucking incompetent company.

Going on 3 weeks without any answer to my 6 emails, countless Facebook, Twitter and forum posts. Well, I did get a Facebook message asking me to email Michael iirc, and that also got no response. What the actual fuck.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Raze; Thank you, I'll do that.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Anyone else's USPS tracking still show "September 22, 2017, 5:20 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY"?

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter777
Anyone else's USPS tracking still show "September 22, 2017, 5:20 am Processed Through Facility FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY"?

Yes. That's still what I'm getting, haven't received the package. Since people in the States are slowly starting to get theirs, I have no idea if I should continue to wait (into what will be the FOURTH week) or do something else since they are apparently being delivered without update or warning. Some of them, anyway.

Good luck. Beyond irritated at this point, personally.

old hand
old hand

Yes. East coast USA here.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
D
stranger
stranger
D

Yes, same here. Not one update since the 14th. Really sucks. So much for German efficiency.

S
stranger
stranger
S

I'm in the same boat. I'm going to give it until Monday. I keep pushing back my plan to file a paypal "missing package", but I think we only get 30 days before we lose eligibility. However, I'm not certain on that and would have to confirm.

T
stranger
stranger
T
File a dispute sooner than later, in my opinion. You first open a dispute, then within 20 days you can file an actual claim to get PayPal involved. I had zero contact of any sort until I opened a claim, then Larian provided PayPal with a tracking number for my item in response. Still no direct contact with me. The tracking number provided says the same.. Package is in Germany.

A claim freezes their funds until its resolved, so I'd assume enough claims will maybe light a fire under their asses. Since right now they have their money, and can't even be fucked to answer their emails, or give us a proper response. I'm not going to take 'no time estimate' for getting our CEs as a proper fucking answer.

TechnoMagi2... legally, providing a tracking number is all they have to do to prove that they shipped your package. Once they shipped it, there's nothing they can do to speed up delivery... from there on, it's all up to DHL (and customs). Also, once they shipped it, Paypal can no longer force them to issue a refund.
So I doubt starting a dispute will really change anything...

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Rainer
I also was not contacted per Mail and the DHL page still states

Date/Time City Status
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

hope this will get cleared up fast...

I got my packages and I am happy NOW

(the packages were sent from Larian (Dublin/Ireland?!?) to happyshops germany to me germany....)

Wed, 04.10.17 14:33 -- The shipment has been successfully delivered
Wed, 04.10.17 07:27 -- The shipment has been loaded onto the delivery vehicle
Wed, 04.10.17 02:16 Feucht The shipment has been processed in the destination parcel center
Mon, 02.10.17 15:20 Radefeld The shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin
Fri, 15.09.17 18:07 -- The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

Last edited by Rainer; 07/10/17 02:51 PM.

Oh YEAH!
Have fun
Rainer, great to hear you finally received yours. But this just shows what a mess it is at HappyShops... taking almost 3 weeks to ship a package from Germany to Germany! I really hope Larian has learned from this, and will never use them again.

veteran
veteran
I received my Kickstarter CE today (no damage). I never got any tracking e-mails, but at least I have it now, so I'm good.

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard