Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Hey, I found a pair of 20 pound bottles worth a lot of gold. They look black. Do they have some sort of use other then income? These are worth like 30x what standard bottles are worth. It just seemed rather strange.

EDIT: One other thing: the critter in the Raanar secret camp, is there a way to spare it? The BD Guide says yes and I would assume the trigger would be the deathknight commenting about the rats and the mess but going to the tasker doesn't lead to an end of the quest and the critter attacks if you go into the cave. Running to the outside of the cave after the attack and to the tasker also does nothing. If you kill the critter, he (the tasker) acts like you resolved it peacefully and you get the greater reward. Something is just not right here.

Last edited by caninelegion; 06/10/17 06:43 AM.
C
Bugfinder General
OP Offline
Bugfinder General
C
Also, there are some stones in the raanaar lab labeled permanent strength stone, etc. As far as I can tell, they don't do anything. Am I correct?

Support
Support

I don't recall any heavy bottle being useful for anything in particular.

I checked in my save at the Raanaar camp, and it doesn't look like you can complete the quest if you don't kill the critter.

The stones don't do anything.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard