Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
Find someone sitting on a chair and move it and they'll slip out and fall on their asses. Sometimes people get mad at you for it, sometimes they don't. Telekinesis is a good way to do it.

First discovered it by doing it on accident to the cursed/wounded Paladin in Arx and a passing guard shouts "Hey stop that!" LOL Nope!

I wonder if this was deliberately designed or just an emergent property? Either way it's funny.

M
enthusiast
enthusiast
M
time to do this literally everywhere possible thank you

journeyman
journeyman
I have a few characters I can't wait to do this to. Thanks for sharing!

"Keep distant, My own demons still haunt me too closely. I cannot also bear the burden of yours."
W
stranger
stranger
W
I've been doing this to steal quite literally everything not nailed down, as guards will move to their newly located seat in the timeout corner rather than keep guarding the chest. Occasionally I get fined like 300 g for "attacking" a guard but I usually easily triple that sum with stolen goods.

Q
apprentice
apprentice
Q
This was also in DOS1. It is funniest if someone is walking toward a chair after clicking on it to issue a sit command, then a different character moves it just as they reach it and begin to sit down.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard