Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

If you zip your save and email it to me (raze@larian.com), I'll take a look at it.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Could someone please reupload the Cerimonial Itens files? I ended up destroying one of the elven ceremony itens and the hosting site has stopped working as of march.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Wasn't sure if I should resurrect this thread, so I made a new one with my item request.

Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

I've updated the links for the Elven Ceremonial Items and Letter for Captain Mitox.

EDIT: I've updated all the links for the remaining inventory files.

Last edited by Raze; 20/01/18 11:00 AM.
stranger
stranger
Hey, first, wanted to say thanks for this thread, it's helped me jump back to previous saves and pick up things I've missed without having to redo everything.
I think my first time through the castle, I accidentally deleted the Dragon shield (I've done it to later items and caught it, but this was before I realized you could do it). My problem is that if I try and pull it from an earlier save or the .zip file here, it says it's a bow or axe, and has no special stats. Any idea what's going on or how to get around it? I tried copying the items.000 file along with it, and got it to stay as an unidentified lvl5 shield, but then the rest of my inventory items were screwed up and lost their stats.
Thanks again.

Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Unfortunately, equipment stats are saved in the items.000 file, so using this procedure on equipment will result in the item morphing (as described in the original post). When I tested, though, unique equipment kept their name and type, so the dragon shield would be usable to complete the quest (wearing the full set), but probably not functional as a shield.

P
stranger
stranger
P
Hey, so I'm a few years late because for some reason I chose to play all the Original Sins first and then start over with DD, but I find myself in the spot, that I have done the unthinkable and used Freeze for a few Boss enemies, so I'm missing some items. Most importantly the Dragonheart Gem. Since I didn't know about this issue I sadly can't load an earlier save because I overwrote it pretty much directly after the fight and the last one was a while before that...
Would it be possible to get the Download Link(s) working again?

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard