Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#625651 03/10/17 01:13 PM
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
This is a rather short (hour or less playtime) light-hearted, single-player, standalone adventure where you are a weary traveler in search of a meal and place to rest, and happen upon a cemetery where recent events have spooked the nearby villagers. You can play it by choosing a new 'Story' campaign and then "The Noisy Crypt" from the Adventure drop down menu.

This content was created during early access and was intended to be a modest demo of user generated content. Our primary goal with this adventure was to provide feedback to Larian about the strengths and weaknesses of the editor at the time. To that end, it was designed more with content creators in mind than players and we built this not-so-serious quest to do that. Even so, we do hope that it will provide some mild entertainment to anyone who enjoys Divinity Original Sin 2 and its features.

You can find the adventure on Steam Workshop and Nexus:

Steam Workshop

Nexus

The Nexus also provides a raw, zipped package of the relevant 'Data' folders for anyone who wants to re-create the mod on their own system and look at how everything was done. DO keep in mind that this was our first ever project with the editor and there will be some messy implementations that are not best practices. Mimic at your own risk! laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
enthusiast
enthusiast
When I find the time to play myself I am going to give this a go.
And probably take a peek at the data too hahaha

My GM Add-ons on Steam.
Y
journeyman
journeyman
Y
Nice work smile

Link Copied to Clipboard