14/10/17 12:05 PM
A
Amnius Offline OP
stranger
Amnius  Offline OP
stranger
A

Hi everyone,

I did the quest objectives by lowering the bridge and killing all the enemys. Both Mari and Son survived. I forgot speaking to them in time to get my quest reward (I was more interessted in exploring their home), and now both are gone and the quest is still open. As they are also not in their house, I assume this as a bug as I cannot close the quest now.

Re: Problem: They shall not pass - Quest Bug? [Re: Amnius] #630853
14/10/17 01:45 PM
14/10/17 01:45 PM
C
cossayos Offline
cossayos  Offline
C

Originally Posted By: Amnius
Hi everyone,

I did the quest objectives by lowering the bridge and killing all the enemys. Both Mari and Son survived. I forgot speaking to them in time to get my quest reward (I was more interessted in exploring their home), and now both are gone and the quest is still open. As they are also not in their house, I assume this as a bug as I cannot close the quest now.

If you actually talk to them, they mention going to the barracks. Might check there, since in my game that's where they went.

Re: Problem: They shall not pass - Quest Bug? [Re: Amnius] #630968
14/10/17 10:13 PM
14/10/17 10:13 PM
A
Amnius Offline OP
stranger
Amnius  Offline OP
stranger
A

I finally found the two of them in the Magister barracks. But I have no dialog which would close the quest. The latest quest entry is still that Mari is injured and asked us to lower the bridge. The game didn´t track any further actions (killing the monsters and uniting Mari+Son).
I hope Larian will fix this.