Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Hi everybody!

We’ve seen the community feedback to yesterday’s patch and have a hotfix ready for you with the following changes:
  • Fixed additional cases where Tarquin would not return to the Lady Vengeance.
  • Fixed crash related to loading savegames with mods enabled.
  • Fixed incorrect installation path for updating workshop mods.
  • Fixed a crash related to loading a game with items without rune stats.
  • Fixed a looping sound in inventory in certain scenarios.
  • Fixed pickpocketed gold stacks always pickpocketing for max value.
  • Fixed talent ‘The Pawn’ sometimes not triggering in the first turn of combat.
  • GM mode - Fixed missing context menu in Overview Map after deleting a folder in some cases.
  • GM mode - Fixed monsters not being able to attack when player gives them any weapon in weapon slot.
  • GM mode - Tooltips are now displayed correctly for inventory when possessing a creature.
  • GM mode - Fixed crash caused when an addon introducing statuses is removed/turned off.

veteran
veteran
Thanks for the fast fixes on those things!

veteran
veteran
My quest log is now messed up. Every single entry under "My Story So Far" and "My Companions" is now jammed into one hopeless line.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1182480423

Closing and re-opening the quest log didn't fix it. Maybe closing and re-opening the entire game will? EDIT: No, no it did not.

I am done with this game for a while.

EDIT 2: Now the quest log is back again. Okayyy.

Last edited by Stabbey; 27/10/17 11:55 PM.
R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Some update on the quest log issue:

After the quick test, it does not seem to affect the brand new games you start after the hotfix. But the journal of the game that was already in progress prior to the hotfix is a one line mess, as illustrated by Stabbey.

W
stranger
stranger
W
Still having trouble getting model replacements to work in mods. Broke in latest patch, hotfix didn't seem to a fix it either.

veteran
veteran
I'd just like to mention that this hotfix rendered both our 110+ campaign save (vanilla, no mods) and my project in the divinity engine impossible to load without crashing. After 5 hours, I've managed to recover and rescue more or less everything.

Please be careful with patches.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Just a quick note - since the last major patch and this hotfix, I can no longer equip items directly out of containers. Attempting to do so will just place your currently equipped item into the container along with the new item. Sorry if this has already been mentioned!

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Since this hotfix, I've been having sound issues: the sound will momentarily drop out after a reload and randomly during dialogue.

Last edited by JosieJ; 28/10/17 04:14 AM. Reason: clarification
D
stranger
stranger
D
[quote=matt_0]Just a quick note - since the last major patch and this hotfix, I can no longer equip items directly out of containers. Attempting to do so will just place your currently equipped item into the container along with the new item. Sorry if this has already been mentioned! [/quote]

Got exactly the same problem :(

L
stranger
stranger
L
Why is that supposed to be a problem?? Just one click take it back from the container if you want. You are crying too much over every single thing.

D
stranger
stranger
D
The problem is Laidback that it used to work and now it doesnt. When You pay for product you expect that its quality will improve not decline. And no one is crying, we just inform the devs about a problem.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Last patch and hotfix broke my GM Campaign. Rlly appriciated for wasting 70+ hours in Engine and more than 100 in playing and campaign creating. Players have different skills, game don't give them change stats after level reward. I think its time to drop GM mode, cause u guys can make RPG and only RPG.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
Want to report some success with the hot fix.

Issue experienced: loss of skills with incarnate and locking of skill bar for remote player. Both work fine when a player is invited with the hot fix. However, on reload the issues crop back up.

Workaround: both drop game, host loads game, then invite remote player. I am not maintaining that this is the only way to reset the issue as the cycle could be the remote player drops prior to reload, reload the game, then re-invite. There is an issue with the reloading and remote players. Sometimes the game crashes and will not restart. When rebooting host, a warning from Windows 10 says that it has a process or bad memory issue that needs to be shut down.

N
stranger
stranger
N
"Issue experienced: loss of skills with incarnate and locking of skill bar for remote player. Both work fine when a player is invited with the hot fix. However, on reload the issues crop back up. "

I encountered the same problem.
Seemingly random skills get removed from bars.
The summoning skill tree isn't really useable atm due to the fact that it's not possible to access incarnate skills other than if they are allready in the hotbar.

H
stranger
stranger
H
Tarquin is still bugged.
In my saved game, he does not leave the ship. He stands near the boat, and he is not at the gate of the cemetery.
Therefore, his quest does not begin.
What should I do? Please fix the quest. I've been waiting a patch for a week, because I do not want to finish the chapter without completing his quest.

S
apprentice
apprentice
S
The first turn of my party still is getting skipped in every ambush.

In the fight against Karon, my first character wasn´t able to act at all. Now the ambush in Lord Kemms garden.

Hate to break it, but the next time I will wait like 6 month after release before purchasing. I had to scrap entire playthroughs, lost saves, now this bug. Sucking the fun out of it to be honest.

apprentice
apprentice
Guys, serioulsy..
Please fix disapearing spels from interface for second player after loading.

I can't continue my game with a friend... He has no spells, no skill points now.
And look this screenshots...

https://tof.cx/image/5Vxq0
https://tof.cx/image/5VBtv

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
I experienced this same issue with me as host and a remote player. We were able to clear this up by restarting the game and inviting my buddy back in. We always had this issue only when my buddy was in game and we reloaded. If we happened to reload and got into this state, I had to shut the game completely down and sometimes restart my machine to get the game going again.

veteran
veteran
start the game and load an older safe and afterswards load the new safe again? had similar issue in the first game sometimes, at least attributes where missing sometimes.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
We load a previous save - we have not had to consider old vs new saves. The loading of the game with my buddy in the game seemed to be the root of the issue. However, last night we had zero issues reloading with him in game.

I
stranger
stranger
I
Love the game, but....

after the latest patch i still have an issue that Tarquin will not go back to the boat. Also wont magically appear if i do leave without him. tried taking the lifeboat back and forth. loading an earlier save where i hadnt given him the items yet, but after handing them in, he still stayed stuck.
am at a loss and dont want to miss out.

On the ropes also is still bugged. Gwydian will not speak to me, the questgiver Hannag doesnt acknowledge that i freed him.

are you still working on these bugs?

will keep the game in the freezer for the moment.

apprentice
apprentice
The last patch don't fix the bug of the disapearing spells for the second player...
Please tell me you're working to fix it ?

T
stranger
stranger
T
Please fix the Tarquin bug, Larian. This game has been my main entertainment each day after work for weeks, but now I have to stop until you sort this issue out.

veteran
veteran
They did a second hotfix to solve this issue just a bit ago?

T
stranger
stranger
T
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
They did a second hotfix to solve this issue just a bit ago?

Third time's a charm?

Yep. There's definitely some frustration in knowing that after two patches to fix an issue I'm one of the few for whom it hasn't worked. Yay me.

veteran
veteran
So, it's still not solved? That is pretty bad.

T
stranger
stranger
T
How do I submit my latest save file for troubleshooting?

apprentice
apprentice

veteran
veteran
There should be a file in your save folder, which you probably could email to their support email address?

And wow, that looks horribly bugged.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon, Seter 

Link Copied to Clipboard