#636861 13/11/17 01:02 AM
K
kujamo Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hey all,

I've recently been trying to come up with a way to create a mod for this feature/feedback. However, it seems interface modifications aren't possible via the SDK unless I'm blind. frown

Instead, I'll throw this here! Recently I've realized it can be a bit of a pain to figure out the stats for all party members, particularly when there are AI controlled followers. The biggest pain point is during the quest reward selection as only the active character item is shown and you can't open up the inventory to check everyone.

To help alleviate this problem, it would be nice to see everyone's current piece of gear when hovering over an item. I've made a rough mock up for you.

https://imgur.com/a/VfMfo

If there is a way to mod/implement this on my end I'm more than willing to put in the work. Otherwise, this game is awesome and this is only a small hiccup. Thanks for all that you do! smile

Last edited by vometia; 13/11/17 03:02 AM. Reason: formatting
stranger
stranger
Thank you kujamo! I was actually just now looking for this very topic to post about myself. I do NOT have a photographic memory and 99.9999% of the time I guess wrong and grrr. I need to see what everyone's equipped with before choosing the reward. I am keeping an eye on this. If you come up with it you will make us all extremely happy. And this really should have been in the game anyway, makes no sense.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard