C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
i want my money Back

old hand
old hand
Go to \Data\Localization in the game folder. There's a file called "language.lsx.de". Rename it to "language.lsx". Delete or backup the old one.

"We make our choices and take what comes and the rest is void."
C
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
C
ty mouse

stranger
stranger
Good day!

I bought the newest version yesterday and couldn't find any file named language.lsx.de, neither in '/Data/Localization' nor in '/DefEd/Data/Localization' (only without the '.de' suffix). I already changed the language in the settings on steam to german. But that didn't help either.

Any other idea?

Thanks!

Support
Support

There should be a language.lsx file in the '..\SteamApps\common\Divinity Original Sin 2\DefEd\Data\Localization' folder, as well folders for each of the localizations.
If you edit the language.lsx file in Wordpad, or other text editor. Two lines below the 'Language' entry the value="English" can be changed to set the language.

<node id="ConfigEntry">
<attribute id="MapKey" value="Language" type="22" />
<attribute id="Type" value="1" type="5" />
<attribute id="Value" value="German" type="20" />
</node>

A few people have reported Steam not changing the language in the last day, or so (in D:OS and Divine Divinity, as well).
A couple of people reported this with Spanish in D:OS EE, fixed by switching the language in Steam to English, letting Steam update and then switching back to Spanish.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard