Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Yeah, there's no link I can see from the main page, so I've just ended up following the links on Facebook, or did once I'd finished scratching my head anyway.

J'aime le fromage.
E
E
Same. Managed to find it on Facebook in the end. It's a social media marketing thing I guess.. Although a bit disappointed in the goodies, I thought it was gonna be in-game loot.

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!
enthusiast
enthusiast
Hmmm I am blind again. Can someone give me a hint on todays comic? http://divinity.game/en/zap

That one btw is suspicious close to my pathfinder campaign! Right out of virtual life. laugh

Last edited by MAsterX; 06/12/17 05:40 PM.
E
E
Found it! :P

Last edited by Evangeline; 06/12/17 07:10 PM. Reason: added the :P

Hear ye, hear ye! Bishop Alexander was slain by seagulls! Culprits still at large!
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by MAsterX
Hmmm I am blind again. Can someone give me a hint on todays comic? http://divinity.game/en/zap

Haven't a clue, I'm afraid. I spent about as long scrutinising that one as I could bear...

J'aime le fromage.
E
E
Hint: it's red.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Wow how could I not see that. Thanks for the hint!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Evangeline
Hint: it's red.

Oh I see: I nearly had the right place from your last clue but I'm obviously having a particularly unobservant day!

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
Is anyone able to actually open todays page?
I just get a Sebille-background page and not content.

http://divinity.game/en/Nomadto

Last edited by MAsterX; 08/12/17 01:57 PM.
It's http://divinity.game/en/Nomad . The 'to' part was probably pasted in by accident.

E
E
Originally Posted by MAsterX
I just get a Sebille-background page

Sebille.. <3

stranger
stranger
Holy crap! Today was crazy! I'm not even sure i would have find if i hadn't cheat by boosting the contrast in photoshop!

stranger
stranger
Larian went crazy with today gift xD

enthusiast
enthusiast
I still do not know what it is and to be honest I do not care anymore. After the deathstar comic where black in black numbers were done I kinda stopped looking for them serious.
If you hide them well -> cool, numbers in a box full of numbers -> alright as well, but to be physically unable to see them that is just not hiding anymore thats cheating and takes out all the fun of searching.

Sorry Larian that was waaaay overdone. frown

Well. I have been counting sheep, buttons and leaves while deciding wether to write this or not.

I lost, so here goes...

I am REALLY angry that so many people write about great gifts from Larian during december.

Simply because I don't subscribe to social media I don't get to participate or get any of the loot.

(yes we are some people who couldn't care less about pictures of people's breakfasts and stupid little memes intensely peppered with useless crap).

And since Larian is "Reading it all"...
Shame on you.

Great last words.

Oh no. Not again...
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
It probably does fit in with the ethos of people who spend far too much time on social media (e.g. me). biggrin The prizes are mostly fun stuff like phone backgrounds but nothing really unmissable, except maybe Lohse's song.

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
I would prefer a worthy successor for the first game. The comic is quite enjoyable, but I do not even bother to look for these numbers after some small tries with having no idea how I should even search. ^^

enthusiast
enthusiast
Hm is it on purpose that todays ringtones are the same as the last two (earlier this month) just this time both combined in one package? Seems suspicious I mean we already have then. Are you sure you zipped the correct ones?

Merry Christmas everyone!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard