06/12/17 03:19 AM
06/12/17 03:19 AM
J
Jmanghano Offline OP
stranger
Jmanghano  Offline OP
stranger
J

I did everything correctly when trying to get the Easter Egg armor...

EXCEPT I wrongfully assumed that I needed AT LEAST 4 ropes and 2002 gold, I didn't think I needed exactly that, I figured I could just bring in as much gold as I wanted and as much ropes as I wanted as long as I had 4 rope and 2002 gold, unfortunately that was not the case, and I was dreading finding out that there is no way to unstack ropes.

For me to get the Larian Armor I would have to restart the entire game, which I can't do, and I'm also not willing to edit my save file because save file editors are too confusing to me.

Is there an in-game fix for getting rid of stacked ropes without editing the save file?

I will mention I bought the game on steam, and apparently steam doesn't have the most recent version of DD.

Please help, I really want that armor.

Re: Too much rope in inventory. [Re: Jmanghano] #640665
14/01/18 08:24 AM
14/01/18 08:24 AM
Canada
Raze Offline

veteran
Raze  Offline

veteran

Canada

Do you have a save before picking up the 4 rope that you need? If so, the easiest solution would be to reload and drop all the other rope that you have.

Holding down the control key before dropping a stack of items will bring up a split stack pane, which will let you specify how many to transfer.

a way out, if you're Stuck in the Easter Egg Area

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth